Wierd Buds.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

What has happened to my buds, they all turned like this within two days, the seemed to stop growing aswell.

Wierd buds
Wierd buds 2
Bannacis

Bannacis

Need more info on your set up. the more info the better we can help.
Also what did you do last? what did you feed them? retrace your steps... usually that can find where you went south.

TheRemer

TheRemer

The last thing I did when they started there change is I was there lighting was delayed three hours, I feed them tap water mixed with thrive alive b 1, I have them 18 inches under a 600 w mh, Wich has a dimmable ballast at 75percent. A isolating fan constantly on em.

fatawa

fatawa

Yur flowering with a mh?thats some of yur problem..that one 3hr delay wont matter unless the lights were on 3hrs extra.

fatawa

fatawa

Thrive alive is more for root growth so id say they are starving also..does look to b re-vegging..

TheRemer

TheRemer

Thank you for the reply I'm hoping my next ones go better. Pretty disappointed, but I'll ph it, and try and raise my lights, they seem to be budding again. Can I chop the leaves that were grown in the reveg,? the sugars on the buds turned so big.

IMG 20170325 130723
G gnome

G gnome

Yur flowering with a mh?thats some of yur problem..that one 3hr delay wont matter unless the lights were on 3hrs extra.
Flowering w MH has nothing to do w his problem. I widnt say mh is ideal but its not attributing to the issue.

Thats a classic case of reveg. Because of this its gonna be a while b4 they ripen and will never be nearly as good as it cudda been in regards to the quality of the product.

If u ever have a any sort of a hiccup or interruption in ur photo period the rule of thumb is to extend the dark period in order to get them back on schedule instead of lengthening the light perood.

From the looks of thise plants the lught cycle has been messed up for more than just 3hr one time. I recommend checking all ur timers as well as cheking for light leaks. Also, make sure that none of ur appliances (dehumidifier, fans, etc.) have lights on em.

TheRemer

TheRemer

I've been very vigilant trying to keep them happy, my basement is cool so they stay at 80 with the fans on them. My buddy was telling me I should mist em with the lights on. I always mist when its dark. He told me if I give em sugar water they will frost up better.

G gnome

G gnome

I've been very vigilant trying to keep them happy, my basement is cool so they stay at 80 with the fans on them. My buddy was telling me I should mist em with the lights on. I always mist when its dark. He told me if I give em sugar water they will frost up better.

Dont listen to ur buddy. Let em fuck his own plants up. U can tel em g gnome sed so. I personally dont mist my plants w anything once buds start to form. Furthermore, i spray right b4 lights out.
Sprayin w sugar water aint gonna do shit.

Top Bottom