Wierd Buds.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

Here she is today, stinking it up again. Before you could smell the veg. Not anymore. I think one more week.

IMG 20170331 180103
TheRemer

TheRemer

Red hairs and the bottom fan leaves have turned yellow, I am also scared of bud rot, iv seen it too much. I honestly don't know though.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

spraying plants with bud could give u mold if u don't have good air flow

spraying with lights on each one of them water drops is going to mag the light and its going to burn all over in them spots

not sure why u would spray with sugar unless u want ants lol but u can give them sugar when u are watering them mix it in with the water before feeding

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Red hairs and the bottom fan leaves have turned yellow, I am also scared of bud rot, iv seen it too much. I honestly don't know though.

do u have a micro scope u need to check out the tri u looking to see if they have mostly turned cloudy if so u are ready to cut

TheRemer

TheRemer

Should I ever turn off my fans, I mean do the plants like some rest, because mines 24/7.

G gnome

G gnome

A lot of those normal indicators kinda go out the window when u have a plant reveg on ya. In this case i wud say a scope is ur best bet

Should I ever turn off my fans, I mean do the plants like some rest, because mines 24/7.
No. Leave the fans run

I don't have a micro scope, I guess I need to invest. Thanks for the tips.
theyre cheap and are very useful not only for lookin a trichs but also scoping for bugs

R

rascali

and this is what happens when you believe hormones from a bottle are better than what Mother Nature provides.

TheRemer

TheRemer

I try to keep my grow natural, I haven't splurged on any crazy off the shelf nutes and hormones. Tap water, bit of thrive, sugar, n that's bout it. Got a bag of seeds from a couple seedy ounces. Been popping them ever since. Outdoor is where I had them. This indoor stuff is cool though.

Top Bottom