Wookie Orgasming Under A Raspberry Sunshine!

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

Thanks for the info man!
I run nectar and follow the chart they provide. It usually ends up between 250-400ppm if you follow it. No need to start feeding now. I can recommend using URBNatural though. Those plants will beast out if you start now. Hell, with how hot HF is, you might be able to get away with just Urb and water we into flower

snoplow20

snoplow20

@NHWhites didnt see your post about feeding until after! But, all I did was use a splash of herc harvest as a ph down to bring my tap water from 7.8 down to 6.8! What is your opinion?

20180815 011244
snoplow20

snoplow20

@NHWhites Are you growing in coco or soil? Im running ph at 6.8! Im in happy frog soil. Do you think im running the right ph?

NHWhites

NHWhites

@NHWhites Are you growing in coco or soil? Im running ph at 6.8! Im in happy frog soil. Do you think im running the right ph?
I run in soil as well. I used Happy Frog on my last run and am using M3 this run. I think the M3 is a higher quality soil but it’s also triple the price. I’m waiting to see how it does outdoor but my indoor plant went through the soil nutes before the end. 6.5 to 6.8ph is where I run my water/nutes. One thing to try is feeding at 6.5 one day and 6.8 another day to broaden the spectrum for nite uptake and help prevent against any type of lockout

snoplow20

snoplow20

I run in soil as well. I used Happy Frog on my last run and am using M3 this run. I think the M3 is a higher quality soil but it’s also triple the price. I’m waiting to see how it does outdoor but my indoor plant went through the soil nutes before the end. 6.5 to 6.8ph is where I run my water/nutes. One thing to try is feeding at 6.5 one day and 6.8 another day to broaden the spectrum for nite uptake and help prevent against any type of lockout
Thanks for taking the time to read and answer my questions. Looks like your pretty busy at your spot!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Shit is getting real folks! Took a break from the garden to get a titanium hip! Still waiting on one more! Im tired of waiting, so here it goes! Im throwing down some bodhi beans this time around. WOOKIE ORGASM and RASPBERRY SUNSHINE. Its gonna be fun!
those raspberry sun shines are gonna be epic

snoplow20

snoplow20

Transplanted them into 5 gallon fabric pots with happy frog soil! They are under 2 kind l300s at 20/4 until they are ready to take a bunch of clones of and then flip to flower. Tap water ph'd to 6.8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
gonna sub up a spot here. Nice crosses, should be a good grow show. :D:smoking: Love bodhis tastes/crosses.

Last edited:
snoplow20

snoplow20

I keep tring to upload a pic of the ladies but i keep getting an error message saying there are security issues and to refresh my browser and try again. I have been getting this message for a week now. Maybe I need to try from my computer instead of my phone.

snoplow20

snoplow20

well, I guess unless somebody can help me out uploading pics I'm done with the farm! I have been using thcfarmer for well over a year now and have never had a problem. For the past few weeks I am unable to upload pics. I was using my phone and I just tried using my laptop. Same message everytime! It says security error. So, If I can get this working I'm gonna have to move to a different forum!

snoplow20

snoplow20

Ok, lol! After several attempts in a row I got this one to upload. Im so confused. Heres a wookie orgsasm I took a couple pics of the other night while topping!

20180918 234108
snoplow20

snoplow20

Ha, I think I might have figured it out! I think some of the files I'm uploading are too big! Is there a file size limit @jumpincactus

snoplow20

snoplow20

Yep, I would say file size was the issue! I made this file smaller and now it uploaded! Heres a family pic. Wookie Orgasms on the right! Raspberry Sunshine on the left!

20180920 1030301
Top Bottom