Wookie Orgasming Under A Raspberry Sunshine!

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

Pulled the girls down last night! First run so i decided to pull em down at right around 8 weeks. Probably run them out longer next run. The wookie anyways. Rapberry seems pretty quick finishing. Anyways, here some bud shots of the wookie i took last nightnas i was cutting them down .

20181203 194145
20181203 194845
20181203 194410
S

Silap1

Pulled the girls down last night! First run so i decided to pull em down at right around 8 weeks. Probably run them out longer next run. The wookie anyways. Rapberry seems pretty quick finishing. Anyways, here some bud shots of the wookie i took last nightnas i was cutting them down .

Really nice ! She take my attention ! Any early smoke impressions ?

snoplow20

snoplow20

Really nice ! She take my attention ! Any early smoke impressions ?
Tried em both last night for the first time! Hung for about 7 days in low humitdity conditions. Jarred for 7 days with burpen the jars multiple times a day at about 10 minutes at time. Obviously still needs more cure time
But, both smoke really well and pleasant. I would have to say the raspberry is definately more potent! Wookie has a very nice aroma and flavor though!

S

Silap1

I have to chose between Wookie Orgasm and Black Raspberry (Goji Og - Raz cut x Wookie); do you have try it too ?

Top Bottom