Wtf Is This?

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meakanu

Meakanu

howzit guys.
In almost 9 weeks into my first grow and today I just noticed this. It's isolated to this one spot and wasn't there a few days ago when I inspected everything closely.

Wtf is this
Meakanu

Meakanu

I don't have a microscope but I looked close for bugs or mites and couldn't find any.
No small white spots on leaves. Only thing I see other then this is a little nutrient burn.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Was that all stuck together and is that web silk? My eyes are shit and I can't zoom in good enough. My blind ass thinks it looks like a larval type nest. What's that blackish thing by your thumb? Eggs or maybe a crisalyss? It's a bugger deal of some kind ta me.
At best a spider tent, but I doubt it. At worst it's Leaf Munchin bud biter and they piss radioactive acid beams out their yoo-hoo which will render yer plant totaly THC free. Yer smoke will turn you into a sober zombie! Totally immune to all forms of mood altering substances!! There is no cure! Resistance is futile! Nah!! Just kidding. Spray with neem oil diluted after picking the webs and stuff N things off. Or dust with diatomatious earth. And check under all the leaves and hidey holes for buggers.

Meakanu

Meakanu

Was that all stuck together and is that web silk? My eyes are shit and I can't zoom in good enough. My blind ass thinks it looks like a larval type nest. What's that blackish thing by your thumb? Eggs or maybe a crisalyss? It's a bugger deal of some kind ta me.
At best a spider tent, but I doubt it. At worst it's Leaf Munchin bud biter and they piss radioactive acid beams out their yoo-hoo which will render yer plant totaly THC free. Yer smoke will turn you into a sober zombie! Totally immune to all forms of mood altering substances!! There is no cure! Resistance is futile! Nah!! Just kidding. Spray with neem oil diluted after picking the webs and stuff N things off. Or dust with diatomatious earth. And check under all the leaves and hidey holes for buggers.
Haha, had me going for a second there bro! Lol
Thanks, will do

Meakanu

Meakanu

Ho I never noticed da black thing until you pointed it out so I went back to investigate and it is a Leaf Munchin bud biter!!!

Meakanu

Meakanu

Forgot pic

IMG 6340
showmegreen

showmegreen

Yep sure tha hell is! You are doomed! No hope for ya! Might well just trash em all and head to yer local NA meeting. You will now qualify to head tha meetings. Poor poor lass is a gonner. And ta think you's just gitting started. Naw! Lol! Kill them fish-feces! ( I kill me!! Lol! Fish-feces! Bass-turds! Get it? Lol! Im good!) And put their heads on stakes around yer grow ta warn all them other buggers not ta mess aroun with ya. You mean buidness! Keep yer eyes peeled fer more. And yeah, treat like i said or if sumone has any alternative ideas that might suit you better.. You might just not turn inta a zombie!! YET!!!!.....

Meakanu

Meakanu

Yep sure tha hell is! You are doomed! No hope for ya! Might well just trash em all and head to yer local NA meeting. You will now qualify to head tha meetings. Poor poor lass is a gonner. And ta think you's just gitting started. Naw! Lol! Kill them fish-feces! ( I kill me!! Lol! Fish-feces! Bass-turds! Get it? Lol! Im good!) And put their heads on stakes around yer grow ta warn all them other buggers not ta mess aroun with ya. You mean buidness! Keep yer eyes peeled fer more. And yeah, treat like i said or if sumone has any alternative ideas that might suit you better.. You might just not turn inta a zombie!! YET!!!!.....
Hawaii get plenty weird bugs. I looked da girls over prety good and didn't see any others but def going to keep a eye out for erm. Thanks again for da help

showmegreen

showmegreen

Hawaii get plenty weird bugs. I looked da girls over prety good and didn't see any others but def going to keep a eye out for erm. Thanks again for da help
HAWAII!?! By God! That was Mothra's cuzin! Ya shoulda tolt me that was where you's at! Least ya coulda got me an autograph! Daggnabit!
Naw. Already got one. Naw. Really, yer more than welcome. And please be careful. And watch out for them hydrogen bombs ol' dick fuck is tinkerin with. That ain't no new strain of bud. And it definitely will fuck up a grow. Not to mention give ya one hell of a head ache!! I pray that he grows the fuck up. Maybe sumone might try ta git him to grow buds instead. Bet he'd like it!

Top Bottom