You Have 60k To Work With, You Want The Highest Yielding/quickest Turning Setup. Whats Your Method?

• Thread starter joenuggry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Organicking

I’ll consult you for 20k, I don’t know why anyone is consulting you for free.
Ppl consult him because some sincerely want to help him out. Some ppl actually like giving useful, well thought out advice and seeing people prosper at NO cost. Lol nobody is gunna give u a penny for your bs Consultation lol.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Ppl consult him because some sincerely want to help him out. Some ppl actually like giving useful, well thought out advice and seeing people prosper at NO cost. Lol nobody is gunna give u a penny for your bs Consultation lol.
Most here help small growers out for free and because they like to..A 60k grow is hardly small grow, and obviously a business venture that is meant to bring in the $$$..
So consulting fees are not out of the norm in any new venture IMO..Those seeking advice need to evaluate the Consultant's abilities and make good choices.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Your input is much appreciated...Say he took your advise and went with 20k of lighting to be on safe side of things...How many plants would you suggest for that amount of lighting...And given that estimate if that is your estimate for 20, would it be safe to assume half of that in 10k scenerio?
For 20k in lights he will get a million pounds every 30 days by my math...maybe a billion pounds.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

For 20k in lights he will get a million pounds every 30 days by my math...maybe a billion pounds.
Hahhahhahhah..
Light 3

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
LoL it’s going to cost him more in the long run pal. And yes your right, the growers around here living month to month grow to grow love helping people with money for free.:D

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Moved to the proper section.
I’d suggest going elsewhere and contacting your own consultant. Not what this sites for. If you or whoever decides to build a an actual grow and have questions about specific things or problems you encounter feel free to post.
Otherwise this post will be closed.

J

joenuggry

I’m blown away by this post, smdh

"Your going to need at least 10K watts of lighting if not 20k watts"
That was in response to this...If you had read the initial post ya shouldn't of even bothered responding...You're obviously in the category of criticism over useful advice...Last time I'm entertaining
Moved to the proper section.
I’d suggest going elsewhere and contacting your own consultant. Not what this sites for. If you or whoever decides to build a an actual grow and have questions about specific things or problems you encounter feel free to post
Otherwise this post will be closed.

That doesn't make sense, that is regarding building an actual grow, methods etc...is this due to having a decent budget for those endeavors? Confused how you'd think this doesn't belong here....In any case I didn't receive much useful advice but I do appreciate those that actual genuinely did give advice on the topic!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That was in response to this...If you had read the initial post ya shouldn't of even bothered responding...You're obviously in the category of criticism over useful advice...Last time I'm entertaining

That doesn't make sense, that is regarding building an actual grow, methods etc...is this due to having a decent budget for those endeavors? Confused how you'd think this doesn't belong here....In any case I didn't receive much useful advice but I do appreciate those that actual genuinely did give advice on the topic!
In short you 2 have more money than brains and if you can spend 40k on a grow shack but cant spend a penny on consultations then youre up shit creek without a paddle.

Like i said... Growing meth will give you a better profit.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

You don’t have a start.
I wish you nothing but the best but like I said this is not a consultation firm.
You’re not askin about a problem. You’re not documenting a grow. You’re not torn between different lights. You’re not asking for nutrient advice. You’re not coming with new ideas or info you want to bounce off people.
You’re asking someone to walk you thru a commercial grow that may or may not be legal or even happening. What you are asking for is a full consultation and that’s not what this site is for.

Does that make more sense?

Dbear180

Dbear180

You don’t have a start.
I wish you nothing but the best but like I said this is not a consultation firm.
You’re not askin about a problem. You’re not documenting a grow. You’re not torn between different lights. You’re not asking for nutrient advice. You’re not coming with new ideas or info you want to bounce off people.
You’re asking someone to walk you thru a commercial grow that may or may not be legal or even happening. What you are asking for is a full consultation and that’s not what this site is for.

Does that make more sense?

Man I wish I had your patience when it comes to explaining this to people in general.

P

PharmHand

I’d say this thread meets the criteria for the section titled “ The Planning Stage” exactly, no?
So 60k, 40 of which goes to the building. So 20k for setup..... welll for a single 5ton conventional installed you’re looking at approximately 5k, 10 1k de’s approximately another 5k, a minimum of 5k in electrical work and another 5 easy in miscellaneous expenses gobbles up your 20.... But then you have operating costs: electricity, medium, nutrients, water, co2 etc etc. Will be hard to get much more in depth than that cuz most of us started from the absolute bottom..... I started w two 430watt son agro HPS in my bedroom closet 20 some odd years ago.... All the trials and tribulations- that’s some hard earned knowledge that I honestly would not give away even for 50k

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I’d say this thread meets the criteria for the section titled “ The Planning Stage” exactly, no?
So 60k, 40 of which goes to the building. So 20k for setup..... welll for a single 5ton conventional installed you’re looking at approximately 5k, 10 1k de’s approximately another 5k, a minimum of 5k in electrical work and another 5 easy in miscellaneous expenses gobbles up your 20.... But then you have operating costs: electricity, medium, nutrients, water, co2 etc etc. Will be hard to get much more in depth than that cuz most of us started from the absolute bottom..... I started w two 430watt son agro HPS in my bedroom closet 20 some odd years ago.... All the trials and tribulations- that’s some hard earned knowledge that I honestly would not give away even for 50k
Agreed about the planning stages. I overlooked that. Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom