You Have 60k To Work With, You Want The Highest Yielding/quickest Turning Setup. Whats Your Method?

• Thread starter joenuggry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
scubascrog

scubascrog

I'd go coco with jacks on an auto feed, long pvc channels that feed out of 55 gallon reservoirs w/anti siphon protection. And as for lighting, save money by building your own LED setups. state of the art LED lighting is gonna cost you about a grand per 4x8 if you DIY.

O

Organicking

these folks on here hate to see you do better than them! Especially if ur just starting out! They don’t wanna give “consultations” but spend their whole day on this site replying to other ppls problems with closet grows LOL.. Keep on keeping on man, good luck.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
these folks on here hate to see you do better than them! Especially if ur just starting out! They don’t wanna give “consultations” but spend their whole day on this site replying to other ppls problems with closet grows LOL.. Keep on keeping on man, good luck.
Some people have 60k in school debt and know how to build AND RUN a grow shack... Then some have 60k in savings and dont know the first thing about gardens.

Isnt it funny how life works?

Rcubed

Rcubed

I'm not a big grower so I can't speak for them, but I see this site as dealing with the art of growing. I see everyone willing to help with this. My observation is that these guys seem uninterested in the art of growing and the love of the plant and have alienated themselves for this reason. I harbour no I'll will toward them. If they have questions about growing they'll get all the help they need

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

umm yeah?Lol. Go consult the closet growers since that’s all u have time for HAHA. I’m done here.
well let’s see what you’re doing. Sounds like you got some bad ass stuff to bless us with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom