£2500 RooR Bong!!

• Thread starter thc4sim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rocky

i have a hard time understanding why people buy such expensive things to smoke out of. Pack of rolling papers for a buck. Pack of cigarillos for 3 bux, a pretty good glass bowl for 30, and and you can get great bongs for < 60. To be honest i dont really like smoking bowls or bongs, Js or blunts IMO is the way to go.

Actually i take that back, cuz im used to smoking mids. If your smokin dank shit, then i would have to say bowls are the way to go. Dank never burns good in joints, and you dont need a rillo of dank to get you high so bowls are they best for dank. But if just smokin mids, then go with Js or blunts.

T

thc4sim

Sent mine back to germany yesterday for fixing..., i normally toke on a pipe
but i miss getting the bong out for a session.. so its gotta be done

wonka

wonka

that bong is pretty tight though.. i guess for that much it better be

G

gibtsnicht7

This is sooo crazy to spend 2500 £ for a bong. Anyway when it folling down it will crash like every other glassbong.

This Bong here is much cheaper (105 £) and have 2 percs inside.

MESSIAS ILLUSION DOPPEL PERC

X

xxYIKESxx

WTF!!

I would pimp that thing around my neck like jewelry at the next cannabis cup and watch the weed hoes flock around me...
:free-character-smil

C

cannababy420

i've got the same shape and size roor without all the diamonds and bs and it was only 200!!! a gold plated bowl piece is just gonna get all res-ed out too!!!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
U should see the illadelphs they got some bongs for 10k+
I smoked from one at a hash bar in Venice shit was crazy I think it diffuses the smoke over 70 times! def the best bong I ever hit

F

Frozen Farmer

You know I saw this on their website about a week ago... First thing that came to mind was EWW! Way to tacky for a bong for me. I like simpler. Or atleast not so gawdy. And for that price. No thanks. Ill buy like 4 reg Roors for that price!

Top Bottom