°•○●alien's In My Backyard For Real

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What Do You Think

• Are we just crazy since we both had the same experience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it a real deal and we are totally right alien's do exist and this is proof

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Did we smoke to much ganja and imagined the whole thing?

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Or would you go as far to say it is a hoax which its not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lino

lino

UFO, flying and floating. water tight and stored with helium and another very lite gas to move easier and lower transport cost... Magnetic levitation devices and a new technology gyro are installed also by Martin Marietta industry... there lots going here... I just wonder why water and air.... Unidentified Water Object are heavy UFO.... and why so many and the hell, how do loose these in a flood... Got a high power boat and almost died in the water but we made to the craft by our crop the craft UFO that was very similar the one in this pic.... on board cpu/ disc drive/ usb and other unfamiliar devices. Plugged the USB on my key ring into space craft and guys in blk vans arrested us . took my USB, bud, camera, the dam tornado easily lifted them, some how follow the low lying river and shot these vessels into the flood waters, stuck in the mud under water and would eventually blast out of the water filled with lite gas.... floating slowly back to float and away teh UFO went in the water... A stellar coating of silver coating on the UFO illuminated from the sun shot beams of reflective lite off these UFO under water making like a lite beam under water.... scared people shittless.. .. go ahead and look but this is the only photo in existence of great clarity left and I prove what we saw and made my douting debbies believers when I took them on this adventure and I have more of these things floating AND FLYING UFO pics but like I said bout the screaming shit in the trees,,, I dont go there,,, people cant handle it,,, 2 of the people let their imagination get the best of them on a cpl of hikes into this UFO camp... Freak out hyper ventilated and girl F started crying when we got close to camp, private property tresspassing ....

funny,,,
20150618 163725
3 skeptic talking shit hide in the bushes while myself and bro go climb fence and go get in the fucking thing.... admit heart rate elated . THIS IS NOT THE ONE THAT GOT ME ARRESTED, this was another I found...... dam things are popping up all over...

lino

lino

So I am an expert in photoshop and adobe premier and after FX and I love to talk shit and tell stories so you can make up you own mind..... These aliens didnt abduct me I abducted them and hd sex with a trisexual alien the female part bro ,,,, so I freaked the aliens out bro ,,, they started hyperventilating telepathically when I entered their vessel...

e4ian

e4ian

Hey Everyone how much do you believe in alien's I am definitely a 100% believer now.

I went out into my back yard for a smoke on the 17th of this month and I looked up at the stars as I always do. But tonight there was something wrong, first off they were way to close and way too many of them. I observed in the best way I could with binoculars and my bare eyes and got my wife to come look, as far as we could tell they were moving alot some were even following us around like. Well like snail eyes is the best way I could describe them and you could make out faint outlines of very Strang sea like creatures/ships morphing?maybe? I am not really sure what to say about it to describe what we saw.

However after a few minutes of video taping and only getting solid black we began to notice strange noise and lights in the back so I took my wife's hand and we walked down the drive way where at the end was a light. Which gave signs of intelligence with yes or no nods to the questions I asked it. It was very creepy there seemed to be a few dozen on my property and getting close to us while we, frozen in place at times with fear from very close feelings or sounds are just snapping picture after picture and I have put them here for you all to judge are we crazy are we right, is it all just in out heads or a hoax

Iye Seen the Stars Dance around too bro ! [there is no explanation other than] were Awesome bro !!!! :D

Beautiful sight eyh!!?

Last edited:
lino

lino

@KiLoEleMeNt are you from Colo, springs area??? Norad,,,, all kinds of crazy shit in the sky there and san Luis valley has sighting frequently? For some reason I was thinking you were a colo guy...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Naw sorry for the confusion I am oregon about the same for activity from what the mufon reports story tell. So similar for sure

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Not to say I don't believe you but the picture of the ufo is strikingly similar to what is like this one I found
Two

Many years back we used these for tsunami and title wave bunkers are you sure the one you found is not a simular structure to this just wondering the inside would be of the buyers choice so not much to go on with intirior design however I have seen the dam near exact object you posted on American pickers the top ring on the roof gives it away it is for creating fresh water from salt water

lino

lino

The objects i photo shot, some of these come from russia (made in Russia), some are water vessels filled with very lite gases,,,, Tornado got a hold of them, got tornado on video throwing crazy shit... they're lost in a flood from Nasa being developed for something at Martin Marietta Colo.... Plus we have pluto and another star hanging out NE , star of Bethlehem, it look like a satelite to me but that not what they telescopes see up there,,, and 4 blood moon this year, if you believe in the Bible God, well something to think bout. revaluations is happening,,, Bunch of these disk stuck submerge... when they pop out of the water ,,,, people freak...

and Alamosa Colo has a hollowed mtns, sangre decristo's ... oriental mines... entire mountains hollow, you never hear bout it but Ive been in them... ,,, open to the public when I was a kid if you knew how to find em.. still dont know how human could do that and where did the dirt go?,, some say the Alamosa sand dunes arnt made from wind lol. now the orential mines are filled with UFOs.... cant explain the Adrona (spanish witch, the devil at a wedding , ya ,,you guys want crazy stories, go to Alamosa and talk to 60yo natives listen bout burning crosses but if any san luis Colo ol skoolers on here they'll no bout Burning shit in the desert and UFO's and dont forget to ask about the Adrona The ghost lady in the river bottom looking for her dead baby... over a 100 people saw the good looking stranger come to the wedding and dance with all the girls but when screams came from His forked tail a legend of folk lore was born.... no need to argue ,, other Life forms exist within your own cells and we are life forms hosting in the cells of larger oganisms that have thier own have solar systems and we have even left our dimension yet.... fuck ya shit exist we cant explain and our egoLogic minds cant handle that... we know everything we think.... LOL,,, this is how they think - you gotta be crazy if I cant understand you ,,,,

lino

lino

Quantum entanglement has proved that we can create an alien and space travel with our own mind,,, combine minds in quantum entanglement and we see that WHAT we are is whatever we see.... Our mind can see what it wants to see BUT if ya know how to control it properly we can create it... Quantum physics is real and is PROVEN recently but our minds dont realize what this means to reality... matrix

e4ian

e4ian

Just heard on an English news Channel.NASA Have found a new "earth Like " Planet ! ?
29bb69f8fe5fed253c48694f75b8d1b4 434448 1

e4ian

e4ian

^We have to Remember our Mind,is Part of us! What we wish to See..plays a big part.
..Endorphins Rock! :D

e4ian

e4ian

Wow ..and 60% larger than Earth!

" :( " ..U.S has all the Good "Immediate" stuff! (etc).. Even Nature says so,lol just saying, i want One of Those BIG Girthed Redwoods in my back yard to Look at..
4a7923170bb452b9d8f3abeb9028f6db 434446

Anyhow..^ The Future is Mesmerising! ..."Popping to earth 1 (from earth 2!) " 29bb69f8fe5fed253c48694f75b8d1b4 434448 1 :D

[In my back yard if i was in U.S! I dont have a back yard ..Jus' an overgrown lawn thing,i dont pay it much attention.
Dont have Sierra Nevada Region too!] :)

4a7923170bb452b9d8f3abeb9028f6db 434446
Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

I Use to go to The Space station Channel [I.S.S] Also NASA TV Quite abit, on " This " Chromebook " . (THING at times!!..SERIOUSLY) .. "a different type of Computer" they say. ..Runs Apps and Stuff!.
http://stream-center.appspot.com/

Primarily i saw the stars "dance around" when i kind of "Run Out/OFF" from everything! and went (money allowing) to Portugal.I kipped on the Grass n stuff..I tought to my self WOOOHOOO!!!! this is gonna be in ALL the papers tomorrow..and Loads of Similar LIFE CHANGING Stuff ..[some might say ALIEN INVASION!!!! lol] (..yea start a panic.. 'd')
But Nowt Happened..
Heres some Pics Used for a Different Forum,sometimeIMG 20150508 150131 1 IMG 20150509 122907 IMG 20150509 123157

^^ Reckon They Must get to see some Good "CRAZY" Stuff.. That would be kind of unexplainable to us Earthlings..?
Better Saying NOWT!!!!!! Eyh!? :D
Really Good that ^ ,Audio too!
[warning: Picture goes black every 90 min or so]

^SOOo Slow at Downloading ! = CRUELLL.
Often impulsed to Snap her Completely in half! ..Not worth ya time..

VID 20150528 0859433gp
Last edited:
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Quantum entanglement has proved that we can create an alien and space travel with our own mind,,, combine minds in quantum entanglement and we see that WHAT we are is whatever we see.... Our mind can see what it wants to see BUT if ya know how to control it properly we can create it... Quantum physics is real and is PROVEN recently but our minds dont realize what this means to reality... matrix
Some new quatum physics studies show that(on the quantum scale ) the future is able to send information backwards in time, to the present. And that this information eliminates possibilities in our present. In effect the future has some bearing on present, and it's possible that even if we think we have lots of options to choose from our future is able to eliminate some some of those options without us even realizing it.

My mind is blown.

lino

lino

Some new quatum physics studies show that(on the quantum scale ) the future is able to send information backwards in time, to the present. And that this information eliminates possibilities in our present. In effect the future has some bearing on present, and it's possible that even if we think we have lots of options to choose from our future is able to eliminate some some of those options without us even realizing it.

My mind is blown.
and my mind has a hard time comprehending how just the fact that we can do it now.... WTF,, transporter, holyshit...

and we proved the shit mathematically also,,, i quickly pulled out my calc and math notes but the shit was Way over my head,,, I did recognize lots of algebraic slope used to find and or get to the same dimension of the molecules being transported.. ------------

and the quantum CPU at MIT college being created... and Now my mind get it kinda, BioMass, stem cell that talks to microprocessor and store data in brain cell matter... My mind (hard drive is full),,, hook some electrodes to my head and do a Lino brain data back up,,, while I'm at,,, I decide to sneak my electrodes in ShroomKing stem/brain cell backup and upload some ShroomKing data from his brain cell matter that is backed up in his test tube...
But in quatum physics i can steal this data/molecule with no wired electrodes we just start transporting each other entire mind/ memory B/U and read their current thoughts with no wires,,,,wow, hard to comprehend.....

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Thank you for your post !
lol I thought that was my job and now jobless dam it all to hell not again

My mind is blown.
In fact we well not we our government has a great and powerful device they call chrono vision or the chronological viewer they use for specifically that purpose this is why the greys wanted to shut down earth was the plan before we weaponize and zed the universe it's all in the book his daughter is supposed to be the author call it in a few short weeks ago by the time of the release date he will be dead

Top Bottom