»new here«

• Thread starter cannaguy311
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannaguy311

Hello to all the growers out there on the 'Farm' , and let me start by saying I'm very excited to learn and take opinions of others.
So let me start off by saying I'm over 21& carry my prop SB 215 MMJ card, and up until two years ago (due to living circumstances) grew all my meds in an outdoor GH and was fairly satisfied with the results (fox farm soil, organic Kellogg amend, and a special blend created by a close friend which consisted of AN line with a seagull/bat guano base,& finishing with a pure water 12-14 day flush)however,I once again have the means to get started again and can't wait (giddy as a school girl)
With my current medical condition I prefer hard-hitting ocean grown's as it stands over the last two years i have collected a solid collection(mature seeds)of over 100og bag seeds and a few from a grower up north and that's all i can say on that one. I have been waiting along time to germ these and pick up the ghost's , Tahoe, and the mars cut (clones) off a reputable caregiver and start my quest to grow some of indoors strongest smelling/tasting piney pine pine sol, and the lemon-lime pledge because this is all i medicate with.
With all that being said it will also be my first indoor run and besides knowing that i want to cover the room in Mylar, disinfect with phyzan, set-up exhaust fans with ventilation... Idk what kind of lighting i should be using for max potential for growing indoor og as well as a good diagram of a drip system set up with nutrient reservoir and any other suggestions for the time being would be greatly appreciated.
Once again hello and thank you to all the farmers out there » pace-n-ease «

C

cannaguy311

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and to UF for the great tip I'm def reading lots already
~¥~

Latest posts

Top Bottom