¿ceramic mh part #?

• Thread starter killemsoftly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
killemsoftly

killemsoftly

hi guys. been away for a few years. never really posted before. always read n learned a lot. never missed a chanced to learn from the old timers. peace to everyone who's given their knowledge freely, in the spirit of togetherness that i believe makes this site work. not a big fan of pronouns as you can see. vegging out from seed. trying to find a cmh bulb for a 250 or 400 or both. anyone who has one, thanks in advance. i have allready tried electrical suppliers and hydro shops. no luck. they all seem to be backward a$$ f$cks round here. i'll be moving soon, so f$ck em. they'll be in the rearview soon enough. phillips, ge, whatever part number you have. gracias. me acuerdo mis amigos. paz y amor

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Can't help you on sourcing the bulb, but I can welcome you to the farm. Welcome. :)

seaslug

seaslug

Philips had the good open-fixture rated 400W and 250W CMH that run on traditional HPS ballasts . . . but they discontinued production.

This guy is a flake but you will eventually get your bulbs:
http://advancedtechlighting.com/cdmed18.htm

The seattle guy is a little flakey in a different way, "rebranding" stuff. I remember visiting his shop back in the '80s, I think.

Last edited:
killemsoftly

killemsoftly

thanks guys. loving that philips part # leadsled. time to do some readin.

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

thx seaslug. that explains a lot. thx for the welcome guys. back to fighting the borg.... :mad:

Top Bottom