How many grams will my grow produce?

• >500

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • <500

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
K

KiLLa Foe

Whats happening guys n gals, im a first time grower and super stoked about it. If u have any pointers, they will be greatly considered and appreciated. Im leaning towards doing indoor tent (3x3) with led lighting (perfect sun 500) in soil. I will be attempting to grow purple kush and northern lights so far, i want to grow four different strains, if not, then three for sure. I will be posting photos and keeping those interested up to date with the grow. Thanks everyone for your help if you have any, and may your grows be abundant.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Welcome to the farm! I have done a few autos(northern lights blue, big domina, and sweet tooth) I got good results with all especially the big domina and northern lights blue. My buddy consistently gets over a lb per plant with ak49 auto after he got it tuned in he does 20/4 though when I did that with mine they were sparse airy buds till I dropped it to 12/12 and they came out great after that.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

welcome to the farm.
It's all strain dependant. Just go by the space you have amd the estimate yield from the seed company. That will give you a ballpark if you keep the grow healthy. Autos in soil are a lot smaller than hydro autos. And being your first grow. Your probably gonna come in under the yield from the seed company.

As far as light I always run 20/4 to start the autos and then drop to 18/6 or 16/8 till finish. You can finish under 12s but they will always be smaller. But will still produce great buds. I never keep them under 20/4 or 24/0 it stresses most strains to hard.

If you want big autos I recommend dinafem and dwc. Check my thread out of you want some proof. "og auto"

Last edited:
K

KiLLa Foe

welcome to the farm.
It's all strain dependant. Just go by the space you have amd the estimate yield from the seed company. That will give you a ballpark if you keep the grow healthy. Autos in soil are a lot smaller than hydro autos. And being your first grow. Your probably gonna come in under the yield from the seed company.

As far as light I always run 20/4 to start the autos and then drop to 18/6 or 16/8 till finish. You can finish under 12s but they will always be smaller. But will still produce great buds. I never keep them under 20/4 or 24/0 it stresses most strains to hard.

If you want big autos I recommend dinafem and dwc. Check my thread out of you want some proof. "og auto"

Thank you for the warm welcome, im glad to be apart of such an awesome forum. Dope set up u got goin over there to man, I can dig it...so i guess my first question for you would be is, how do you like ordering seeds online??have you had any issues??

K

KiLLa Foe

Welcome to the farm! I have done a few autos(northern lights blue, big domina, and sweet tooth) I got good results with all especially the big domina and northern lights blue. My buddy consistently gets over a lb per plant with ak49 auto after he got it tuned in he does 20/4 though when I did that with mine they were sparse airy buds till I dropped it to 12/12 and they came out great after that.

Thanks for the welcome. Im super stoked to hear that about ur success with those strains. Makes me feel more and more confident that my grows will come out nice. ..did you do hydro or soil, and if did want to share some knowledge, whats ur style??

D

Discretepete

Thanks for the welcome. Im super stoked to hear that about ur success with those strains. Makes me feel more and more confident that my grows will come out nice. ..did you do hydro or soil, and if did want to share some knowledge, whats ur style??
What do you plan to run for nutrients and soil? I've been doing autos for about a year now...here's a soil grown auto in 3 gal pot using advanced nutrients...

D

Discretepete

IMAG0781
IMAG0794

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I ran them on a 3x3 flood table in airpots with expanded clay and used the full fox farm line. The only thing I wasn't a big fan of was figuring the nute regiment since autos don't really have a distinctly separate veg/flower schedule other than in the very beginning and the end but like all buds, if I kept running the same strains it would be easier and more successful because I could tune in it. I was super iffy on running them worried about potency, quality, and yield but goddamn they came out nice the nlb was super clear headed up in the sky kind of high and the big domina had a huge head change with the first snap and by the third it knocked my dick in the dirt.

D

Discretepete

I was thinking of doing roots organic for the soil, and the roots nute package they got. What do you suggest?
Should go good, I've used the roots 707 successfully too for autos, don't have to add anything for like half the Grow or more lol I got one going right now on day 37 in 707 I've not fed one thing and she's perfect. Autos don't need much honestly. Just got to read the plants and let them tell you what they need.....

Top Bottom