‘The last free people on the planet’

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
There gonna contact them, or maybe make it into a zoo. They should sneek in and camera up all the trees and shrubs. Hidden cameras, and make it them into a long reality show. :)

clockworx

clockworx

Little do they know life for them will never be the same, the next video will be of us building a taco bell and holiday inn, and they will be wearing adidas track suits listening to their ipods...

clockworx

clockworx

There is no place you can hide from the white man fools. Now your under arrest for smoking weed, we understand you might not be up to date with country law but we will appoint your tribe a public defender, if you miss court you will have a warrant for your arrest. Report to your state building when your sun dial reads 12 pm after the eclipse on the first quarter moon before monsoon season.

clockworx

clockworx

The crazy part is that they don't know anything about the wars going on around them and all the other crazy shit. No tv, radio nothing to worry about but playing in the woods and the fish they need to catch to survive. No fukushima, cops, jobs. Thats just insane

clockworx

clockworx

You know that the government is going to try and fingerprint and tag them.

clockworx

clockworx

Holy shit man I just watched the video of them that was an hour long. That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Tha white man shows him a mirror and he gets scared because he has never seen his face b4… holy shit bro…… wow… ..he gave him his first book of matches… ..woooowww man those people were trying to rub the white off him thinking it was paint…… that video is a must see…… .thank you for showing me that bro……that shit gave me goose bumps… .fuck this im going to the jungle… .

clockworx

clockworx

The video im talking about is called "tribe meets white man for the first time emotional video " 14:51min

clockworx

clockworx

Thats what I'm sayin… ..he just crushed their whole life…… if I was living like that and didn't know any better and seen him light a match like that I would slap my tribe leader and be like "fool you got me out here hunting pigeons rubbing sticks together to light a fire…… ..that would crush me

clockworx

clockworx

They were blind but now the see… .but in this case it's better to be blind

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
There gonna contact them, or maybe make it into a zoo. They should sneek in and camera up all the trees and shrubs. Hidden cameras, and make it them into a long reality show. :)
reminds me of the hit show EARTH...lmao

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
ala Idiocracy, the reality show of US on EARTH, you know the intergalactic broadcoast channel IBC plays it all across the space...lol

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
ala Idiocracy, the reality show of US on EARTH, you know the intergalactic broadcoast channel IBC plays it all across the space...lol

NO? I'm completely lost brah. Yo got a link. I don't watch much TV, other than cartoons and old black and white shit like leave it to beaver, twilight zone, Alfred hitch cock, ect. I don't even have cable. I don't even watch anything unless I hear about it from some one else.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
NO? I'm completely lost brah. Yo got a link. I don't watch much TV, other than cartoons and old black and white shit like leave it to beaver, twilight zone, Alfred hitch cock, ect. I don't even have cable. I don't even watch anything unless I hear about it from some one else.
Seen every episode of the alfred hitchcock hour and all his movies...dude was a creative freak, lol
I don't have cable either, but I was making a joke. Imagine we are those "last free people" and that we are being televised to aliens as a reality show...you never know, lol

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Seen every episode of the alfred hitchcock hour and all his movies...dude was a creative freak, lol
I don't have cable either, but I was making a joke. Imagine we are those "last free people" and that we are being televised to aliens as a reality show...you never know, lol

That's what I thought but I thought it was a re show. Dergh!

But yea man Alfred hitchcock is the shit. Been getting into the grind house stuff as well. I just watch netfilix or buy DVD's. I always miss TV shows, so it's best to just watch the hole season when the shits done, of course, I'm completely out of the loop, but what ever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom