“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There was a comment (ahem) that said something about you selling fences and car parts.... I've no idea who posted it, but it might have been DB in one of his fresh lit moods. 🤣
Anyway, I was being a smart alec and said I thought you had a scrap metal business......

tobh

tobh

Supporter
ya i read that, hence why i said what made him think im in fence business. OG was right, confusing. but im glad we had a laugh 🍻
OG said you were fencing car parts outta your garage.

There, I said it.

Might be on my fourth glass of whisky and water but shit my memory holds.

I instigated by draggin you into the finger pointing match, but you were off lolligagging finger poppin asshoes or somethin while all the shit throwing was happening.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There, I said it.

I instigated by draggin you into the finger pointing match, but you were off lolligagging finger poppin asshoes or somethin while all the shit throwing was happening.
Can I just sit here and laugh for a minute..... 😁 🤪 🤣

PK1

PK1

Supporter

There, I said it.

thug style

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter

There, I said it.

Hahahahaha. We could have left it at Scrooge net😹.
im dying here.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Every parent knows that 'Small Child 2.0" is faulty. We had to use lots of drugs until they hit "Wait, Responsibility, whats that? 3.6" before any real meaningful conversation was possible.

But really, comparing a person to an AI, especially in this day is... odd.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Every parent knows that 'Small Child 2.0" is faulty. We had to use lots of drugs until they hit "Wait, Responsibility, whats that? 3.6" before any real meaningful conversation was possible.

But really, comparing a person to an AI, especially in this day is... odd.
pretty sure it was a product manager that wrote it, and some of the shit he laid out was far too relatable for me to not cackle at. doesn't help a new kid doesn't come with any reliable documentation, and only advice along the lines of "don't shake the baby."

like, seriously. we had to sit through a 45 minute presentation before we came home with my son where the entire message was DO NOT SHAKE THE BABY.

Ok, got it. Don't shake something that can't support its own head. Makes sense.

WTF else do I do to keep this thing alive? It's wrinkly, loud, shits a lot, and prevents me from sleeping. Very poor UX imo.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
pretty sure it was a product manager that wrote it, and some of the shit he laid out was far too relatable for me to not cackle at. doesn't help a new kid doesn't come with any reliable documentation, and only advice along the lines of "don't shake the baby."

like, seriously. we had to sit through a 45 minute presentation before we came home with my son where the entire message was DO NOT SHAKE THE BABY.

Ok, got it. Don't shake something that can't support its own head. Makes sense.

WTF else do I do to keep this thing alive? It's wrinkly, loud, shits a lot, and prevents me from sleeping. Very poor UX imo.
Hahaha. By the time you get around to shaking them, shaking has no effect anymore😹

tobh

tobh

Supporter
alright, enough of the parental talk. don't wanna scare off all the high school trolls that keeps showing up here.

where's more pics of that purple girl you got in that tent OG? she pretty

Top Bottom