“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Little trimming, not much really. then into the jars for the cure.
Early smoke test was actually quite good.
clean smoke, good favour.
Looks like a nice bit of high grade level sensimilla what is the taste like. I’m looking at it and thinking of berries and then some strong hash flavours looks like a very moreish bud i knocked a bud from my garden and it was very nice and I speed dried it and it will be better if it had been given time. But I’m sure it will be better than the mother in the way that it’s been growing apart from the one that I does look like the mother in the flower size bit smaller than the other six girls even smells different than the mother more of a lemon 🍋 in their taste is very citrus 🍊 definitely will have a better idea when they are properly dried and cured week nine today and they are probably going to be getting nine and the two in the 2x4ft i might be leaving a week longer to see what they will be like I have heard that some sativa strains are not going to be getting any amber or they will get very little and they will be able to be harvested when they are in their cloudy state. You ever heard that before? The trichs are cloudy with a lot of clear also and the mother was harvested at the end of the ninth week but it had a three day stretch of darkness before the chop and it was a cloudy and very few clear i haven’t been leaving the garden for more than ten weeks and then only one time for a period that long and it has been the ninth week for the last two or so the amber results of my plants is very little and sometimes the results are not showing any cloudy and very few clear so they are probably not far from the amber i think I will be giving the two of them the extra week depending on what the results are for the other four and they should have a more stoned affect and the next garden they might be doing something like that you can only try and it will be a great help for me to get the first five sorted out and then I will be able to get the time and I’ll have a bit more space and I’ll be able to get inside the tent and I’ll get my trimming machine in and then the other plants are in a room with a little extraction fan that will help get the smell and I have my plants drying in the same place and the extraction is enough to keep it contained in the room so I can do one plant in the tent if that’s what happens Hopefully it goes like that I cannot stand trimming is the most laborious job in the world 🗺. But they have to be done and that’s how it is the machine I’ve used on one plant and it will take anything that is hanging up to the bud quite a bit of the time saved but I will be able to get the blades closer than they are now so that should improve the results they are probably not going to be getting the results of a hand trimming and i wouldn’t want anything to get that close to the bud unless it was me controlling the cutting manually or something that you would have to have for the commercial and they have not got the time to do it by hand. But they will be very expensive and I have a lazy boy and they are about the £300 mark I don’t think they are worth the money and the one that I have is from eBay the seller had it up for auction and i got it for £85 it is very new looking for the use but the blades have been put on the wrong way round it was still cutting the previous owner was using it and didn’t even know it was a bit better when I got the blades on the right way but it is a bit too far away and it has some room for it too come closer and I have a few more millimetres to play with you still have a little bit of time for the final trimming but I’m not spending the time with the trimming as I was. And the other thing is I don’t really trim my plants down to the standard of flower you would be paying for the smaller sugar leaves and anything that is going to be risking cutting the flower i don’t get near that it is a definite that I will cut the flower and also the little bit of leaves will shrink as well and the flower is not going to be getting any better or more weight than it was and the little bits of the leaves are probably not too long for just falling off my plants normally do it can depend on the plants and the foliage that they will grow and some plants are very heavy for leaves and the plants are growing and growing shaded in the end of the flower 💐 is a good way of growing small flower i was growing way back and using the old way of m/h and hps but one of the plants in my garden was a blue power from vision seeds and i was growing in the traditional way of the plants were not trained or topped with the base nutes. I used too love the leaves but they were defoliated not the way I do now Anyway this plant was a very big and bushy plant and the flower didn’t have the light and it was a bit of a disappointment but it was my fault for the last garden that is the current one i have two plants and they have not been to the hairdresser for the last haircut and the other five have been stripped down the way that I’ve been doing that is the end of week two or three after the stretch or the week before they have been done in their fourth week before but not often. The two of them that are not defoiliated seem to be the best sized bud in the garden and they are probably going to be getting the best weight I’ve been doing this just for the comparison to the other plants and the garden is growing better in the not defoiliating two is the end result of it all in the harvest too truly tell but they are looking better but it is a very open and they will get the light to grow by the way they grow and not all plants are like that Sorry 😐 for the going on and f*****g on again but it is a personal problem for me anyway peace ✌️ stoned is the way of the walk when i smoke my joint i feel at one with the earth is a lifeline for the people that they don’t want you to know they are realising they can get rich from the value of the plants and that is all. They are the Babylon smoke and be happy mr.greenthumb og (dr)

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Looks like a nice bit of high grade level sensimilla what is the taste like. I’m looking at it and thinking of berries and then some strong hash flavours looks like a very moreish bud i knocked a bud from my garden and it was very nice and I speed dried it and it will be better if it had been given time. But I’m sure it will be better than the mother in the way that it’s been growing apart from the one that I does look like the mother in the flower size bit smaller than the other six girls even smells different than the mother more of a lemon 🍋 in their taste is very citrus 🍊 definitely will have a better idea when they are properly dried and cured week nine today and they are probably going to be getting nine and the two in the 2x4ft i might be leaving a week longer to see what they will be like I have heard that some sativa strains are not going to be getting any amber or they will get very little and they will be able to be harvested when they are in their cloudy state. You ever heard that before? The trichs are cloudy with a lot of clear also and the mother was harvested at the end of the ninth week but it had a three day stretch of darkness before the chop and it was a cloudy and very few clear i haven’t been leaving the garden for more than ten weeks and then only one time for a period that long and it has been the ninth week for the last two or so the amber results of my plants is very little and sometimes the results are not showing any cloudy and very few clear so they are probably not far from the amber i think I will be giving the two of them the extra week depending on what the results are for the other four and they should have a more stoned affect and the next garden they might be doing something like that you can only try and it will be a great help for me to get the first five sorted out and then I will be able to get the time and I’ll have a bit more space and I’ll be able to get inside the tent and I’ll get my trimming machine in and then the other plants are in a room with a little extraction fan that will help get the smell and I have my plants drying in the same place and the extraction is enough to keep it contained in the room so I can do one plant in the tent if that’s what happens Hopefully it goes like that I cannot stand trimming is the most laborious job in the world 🗺. But they have to be done and that’s how it is the machine I’ve used on one plant and it will take anything that is hanging up to the bud quite a bit of the time saved but I will be able to get the blades closer than they are now so that should improve the results they are probably not going to be getting the results of a hand trimming and i wouldn’t want anything to get that close to the bud unless it was me controlling the cutting manually or something that you would have to have for the commercial and they have not got the time to do it by hand. But they will be very expensive and I have a lazy boy and they are about the £300 mark I don’t think they are worth the money and the one that I have is from eBay the seller had it up for auction and i got it for £85 it is very new looking for the use but the blades have been put on the wrong way round it was still cutting the previous owner was using it and didn’t even know it was a bit better when I got the blades on the right way but it is a bit too far away and it has some room for it too come closer and I have a few more millimetres to play with you still have a little bit of time for the final trimming but I’m not spending the time with the trimming as I was. And the other thing is I don’t really trim my plants down to the standard of flower you would be paying for the smaller sugar leaves and anything that is going to be risking cutting the flower i don’t get near that it is a definite that I will cut the flower and also the little bit of leaves will shrink as well and the flower is not going to be getting any better or more weight than it was and the little bits of the leaves are probably not too long for just falling off my plants normally do it can depend on the plants and the foliage that they will grow and some plants are very heavy for leaves and the plants are growing and growing shaded in the end of the flower 💐 is a good way of growing small flower i was growing way back and using the old way of m/h and hps but one of the plants in my garden was a blue power from vision seeds and i was growing in the traditional way of the plants were not trained or topped with the base nutes. I used too love the leaves but they were defoliated not the way I do now Anyway this plant was a very big and bushy plant and the flower didn’t have the light and it was a bit of a disappointment but it was my fault for the last garden that is the current one i have two plants and they have not been to the hairdresser for the last haircut and the other five have been stripped down the way that I’ve been doing that is the end of week two or three after the stretch or the week before they have been done in their fourth week before but not often. The two of them that are not defoiliated seem to be the best sized bud in the garden and they are probably going to be getting the best weight I’ve been doing this just for the comparison to the other plants and the garden is growing better in the not defoiliating two is the end result of it all in the harvest too truly tell but they are looking better but it is a very open and they will get the light to grow by the way they grow and not all plants are like that Sorry 😐 for the going on and f*****g on again but it is a personal problem for me anyway peace ✌️ stoned is the way of the walk when i smoke my joint i feel at one with the earth is a lifeline for the people that they don’t want you to know they are realising they can get rich from the value of the plants and that is all. They are the Babylon smoke and be happy mr.greenthumb og (dr)
i feel bad for the teacher that had to read your essays

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I teach at the college level. I have found that in the last 20 years the ability of people to read and write correctly keeps going down every year. for me, this is a major scandal, but then I write and teach for a living, so of course, it would seem that way to me. But I have a way that you can write how you speak and still be punctuated enough to make it easy to read.

Say it aloud and listen to where you stop. That short pause between the different things is a period. When you pause after each sentence, use a period.
When you pause in the middle of an idea to share a list of things with us, then use commas.

"I planted in rockwool cubes." If I was saying this, there would be a pause after the words cubes. Stick a period there.
"You know there are 3 ways to germinate, paper towel, final pot, or a germinator machine." Put commas between the list of things.

I know this sounds like I'm doing it for baby lessons, I don't mean it that way.
I do this with students also. It's a quick tool to keep yourself understandable online.
I hope it helps you, I know it has helped others in the past.

ps: I used to be a grammar nazi until I married a Hawaiian/Chinese mix. English is a pidgin language here.

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
I teach at the college level. I have found that in the last 20 years the ability of people to read and write correctly keeps going down every year. for me, this is a major scandal, but then I write and teach for a living, so of course, it would seem that way to me. But I have a way that you can write how you speak and still be punctuated enough to make it easy to read.

Say it aloud and listen to where you stop. That short pause between the different things is a period. When you pause after each sentence, use a period.
When you pause in the middle of an idea to share a list of things with us, then use commas.

"I planted in rockwool cubes." If I was saying this, there would be a pause after the words cubes. Stick a period there.
"You know there are 3 ways to germinate, paper towel, final pot, or a germinator machine." Put commas between the list of things.

I know this sounds like I'm doing it for baby lessons, I don't mean it that way.
I do this with students also. It's a quick tool to keep yourself understandable online.
I hope it helps you, I know it has helped others in the past.
what's your take on the Oxford comma? 🍿

Top Bottom