“Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country.”

• Thread starter ProGuyMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProGuyMJ

Hello fellow cannabis enthusiast. My name is Mark and I am taking the advise of Thomas Jefferson to promote the wealth and protection of out great nation. I think is essential for us to get back to basics and cannabis is ready for all of us. I have been an active partaker of cannabis for 50 years. My experience with farming was decades ago when I'd go to the mountains of Santa Cruz annually, to help in the harvest.

Flash forward to today ....

I am working with a 5' x 5' grow tent and have 11 healthy babies that are about ready to flip to flower. I have no local support and have not done a great job reaching out. Ergo, I am here, reaching out.

I'm hoping to find like minded people who are more experienced than myself. Point me in the right direction friends ... I will be active and hopefully a good mentor to others down the road!

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Welcome to the farm!

I also have no local support, so this forum has been invaluable for me. There are many experienced growers here who are very willing to help.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hello fellow cannabis enthusiast. My name is Mark and I am taking the advise of Thomas Jefferson to promote the wealth and protection of out great nation. I think is essential for us to get back to basics and cannabis is ready for all of us. I have been an active partaker of cannabis for 50 years. My experience with farming was decades ago when I'd go to the mountains of Santa Cruz annually, to help in the harvest.

Flash forward to today ....

I am working with a 5' x 5' grow tent and have 11 healthy babies that are about ready to flip to flower. I have no local support and have not done a great job reaching out. Ergo, I am here, reaching out.

I'm hoping to find like minded people who are more experienced than myself. Point me in the right direction friends ... I will be active and hopefully a good mentor to others down the road!
Welcome to the farm, hope to see a future grow diary :) you’ll find some amazing talented and helpful people here

Top Bottom