• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
blodursgd_140125100_616.jpg

The internet was set ablaze over the past few days following a report by Abril Uno that Phillip Morris, the largest producer of cigarettes in the world, would be dabbling marijuana. The company would supposedly be releasing marijuana cigarettes, aptly titled Marlboro M. They would be made available for legal purchase through licensed outlets in the state of Colorado, where it is legal to buy and sell the drug. There's just one little catch: The story is a hoax. One major clue as to the joke should have been the name of the source. Abril Uno translates to "April 1st". Hmm, it looks like the best April Fools jokes don't happen in April at all. Then there was a reference to Serafin Norcik, who was named in the article as the VP of Marketing for Philip Morris. In actuality, there is no Serafin Norcik. According to the non-existent Norcik, Philip Morris had been in touch with major drug cartels, looking for them to mass produce marijuana for their cigarettes. Adding fuel to the fire was a photoshopped image that some took to be a preview of the product.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I knew it, but didn't wanna bring people down. :o

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

bring people down? this would b a horrible thing to go into production ! this is exactly what I don't want the industry to end up like ! just my opinion and iam not trying to offend .

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

I saw everyone all post whoring the shit out of it . I was quietly grinding my teeth at them n praying for it to b a joke,lol

Top Bottom