For Sale ‼️🚨Tengu September seed sale!‼️🚨

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

@truseverything is looking gorgeous as ever my man!! Sorry if ive missed it and if u coukd direct me, whats the Lemon GoJo u have, cuz that x Motorbreath sounds quite interesting🧐

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@truseverything is looking gorgeous as ever my man!! Sorry if ive missed it and if u coukd direct me, whats the Lemon GoJo u have, cuz that x Motorbreath sounds quite interesting🧐
Lemon GoJo
Is my favorite favorite day smoke right now! I got project 4516 just flipped yesterday and am so excited. The motor breath Death Star and red velvet crosses really got my interest!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Hello all going to run a sale for you guys this month.
$60 per pack or 3 for $150.
All seeds are feminized. Enjoy
Seed list

Okie fem crosses:

Original diesel /9 weeks
The real sour/9-11 weeks
Grape pie /8-9 weeks
White runtz/9 weeks
Grape cream cake /9-10 weeks
Chemdog D / 9-10 weeks
Tokyo snow/ 9-10 weeks
Gary Payton/ 9 weeks
Apples and bananas/9 weeks
White truffle/9-10 weeks
Oreoz/9 weeks
Sunset sherbet /9-10 weeks
Tropicana cookies
Gg4/9-10 weeks
Chemdog #4/9-11 weeks
Topanga canyon og
Gelato 33
Gelato 41
Chocolate gelato
Gmo
Pancakes
Death coast
pure Michigan
Tootsie
Apple fritter
Rs-11

Cinderella man crosses should not need more then 9 weeks.
Cinderella Man fem cross:
Peanut butter breath
White truffle
Plum crazy Runtz
Gorilla glue #4
White runtz

Lemon Gojo x
S1
Project 4516
Redvelvet
Death Star
Motor breath 15
Candy rain
Sfv og
What are your strongest indicas in your opinion? I am thinking of grabbing some when my bonus comes

V

Vernedog

I was wondering the same thing. Is the lemon gojo. Lemon tree x_ ?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Just flipped 4 days ago 😁 such easy strains to grow the frost from the okie is crazy, here’s Frostette’s clones just chopped a few days ago
Looks like you grew it better from clone then you did from seed? 😄 that seems to happen for me as well. I just seeded blooms Dulce de uva which is his breeder cut of grape cream cake. Interested to see if it beats out what I’ve already done. 🧐
When I did my Frostette hunt I washed and made rosin solvent-less from the phenos and fuck me they were so damn good literally finished the last one last week. I’d still have some but @Johnlandy420 😂 fucker

V

Vernedog

I’m impressed with the growth of my frostette. Hope I don’t F it up too bad. First run under led. Up potted on Tuesday and roots out bottoms on Friday. My #3 is a three branch per node. Funny as it popped with only one coty. They range from 18 -15 days from seed.

IMG 6112
IMG 6109
IMG 6110
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’m impressed with the growth of my frostette. Hope I don’t F it up too bad. First run under led. Up potted on Tuesday and roots out bottoms on Friday. My #3 is a three branch per node. Funny as it popped with only one coty. They range from 18 -15 days from seed.
Just sail them in brotha they look great. Don’t rush them into flower, let them become mature before flip and you will be rewarded just like Mikedin. Also if you’re going to top give them at least a week before flowering. Clean lowers up after flip.

V

Vernedog

Just sail them in brotha they look great. Don’t rush them into flower, let them become mature before flip and you will be rewarded just like Mikedin. Also if you’re going to top give them at least a week before flowering. Clean lowers up after flip.
Anything to the 3 branch? I had it before but grew out of it.

Top Bottom