⁹Help determine the sex

• Thread starter Esko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Esko

Esko

Hello this is my first grow. I dont know of this pre flower is male. I have had it on 12/12 for a little over a week. I feel it is a male.
Help determine the sex 7
this is a different plant. I assume this is a female.

Help determine the sex
Help determine the sex 2
Help determine the sex 3
Help determine the sex 4
Help determine the sex 5
Help determine the sex 6
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Still not sure..
Hello this is my first grow. I dont know of this pre flower is male. I have had it on 12/12 for a little over a week. I feel it is a male.View attachment 965881this is a different plant. I assume this is a fema

Don't go chopping before you see more than one ball. If its male it'll show soon, mine I can usually tell in 3-4 days but some males have hid for a week. just be patient it won't pollinate until the little yellow flowers open up after balls show. It maybe male but wait it out males usually show first.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah too early to say. Although the 2nd and 3rd pics look like they might be male.

Esko

Esko

You have one of each. 2nd 2 picks are male. First is female. Have a great grow.
Thank you! I really appreciate your help. I had a feeling it was male. It just grows alot bigger and faster. The leaf pattern is not complex. Do you think it may have already pollinated the other female plant
?

uphere

uphere

Not sure. Looks like your fine but if you dont want seeds remove him asap. I even wipe shit down. It doesn't take much pollen floating around to F things up. I always kill males and bury deep in mulch pile. I like the sensi bud.

Top Bottom