★Sins OG★

• Thread starter Big Sky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

would love to see there progress germed on jul 22 should be ready for some camera shots

Big Sky

Big Sky

ive been slowly vegging these plants-
just used cfls since i had a lot going on in my other rooms-
only put 3 into flower- the other 3 just went under led-
we will let those blow up a while and send them into flower soon enough-
so there sexing and stretching right now-
i'll get some pics up-

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

I have 2 different sins OG going... these are a lil past the 6 week mark of flowering

IMG 0011
IMG 0005

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Great job as always BC! What kind of aroma are coming of them chicks?

Thanks bro! Ive been fighting this gnarly cold the past week, so my sense of smell is no good at the moment. Im not the best at describing smells anyways, but Id say they both definitely have some sweet kushiness from the Blue Power, and some nice OG funk from that dank Kosher Kush Momma

those look spectacular bc, especially the first!

neverbreak

Thanks for the love neverbreak... Ill try and throw up some more pics of both in the coming weeks as they finish up

Atomic

Atomic

[qIote="BudLightyear, post: 1097049, member: 44734"]I am a novice grower - and Mr Big Sky didn't seem to have good luck. I guess I meant to ask, is this a good first strain to
I am a novice grower - and Mr Big Sky didn't seem to have good luck. I guess I meant to ask, is this a good first strain to grow? Oops!
I'm sure you have your answer, but if you keep your PH balanced and your conditions are all proper, you will find some success. A good greenthumb always wants to do better and always finds a way. The toughest questions usually have the most simple solutions. With that said, I believe that it is average difficulty level, but looking back, the first grow is the starting line. Test yourself and go hard. You will be glad you did.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Man I don't understand why I've been havin bad luck probably my own mistakes with sins! I'd love to ask some ?'s BIGSKY

Top Bottom