✨️ BurntEnds Buzz Back Grow Journal ✨️

• Thread starter BurntEnds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurntEnds

BurntEnds

Supporter
What's up everyone. I just signed up with THCFarmer and what better way to delve into things than starting a Grow journal.

---------------------------------

Start Date:

11/06/2023

What I am growing:

1 X Buzz Back Photo Fem

Description:

Buzz Back a cross of Buzz Bomb, is a rare sativa dominant hybrid strain (80% sativa/20% indica) created through crossing the classic Buzz Bomb #1 + an unknown sativa-dominant hybrid strain with a 15-20% average THC level.

The Buzz Bomb high comes on fast and hard with a tingly effect felt in the back of the head and neck. This quickly launches through your entire cerebral state, infusing you with a sense of energy and focus as well as an increase in sociability. As your mind lifts higher and higher into motivating happiness, your body will remain anchored with a lightly relaxing physical high.

This bud has a spicy earthy flavor with a lightly sweet fruity exhale that turns minty as you continue to toke. The aroma is of minty earth with a sharp kick of spicy herbs and hash. Buzz Bomb buds have long tapered minty green nugs with bright red hairs, purple undertones and a thick coating of chunky white crystal trichomes.

Growing Environment/Details:

Environment: I
ndoor grow tent 4'x4'x6'
Pot size: 5gal fabric pot
Medium: Sphagnum peat moss, compost, perlite and limestone
Lighting
: 1 X Spider Farmer SE3000 300W LED

Nutrient Information:

Dyna-Gro Grow
Dyna-Gro Bloom
Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt
Bloom City Cal-Mag
General Hydroponics PH Down (Scaling to 6.5 PH)

Training Techniques:

LST
ScrOG

----------------------------------

Without further ado, let's jump into this journey...

BurntEnds

BurntEnds

Supporter
I started the Buzz Back seed in a grow dome on 11/06/2023. I placed the seed directly into soil and then moderately saturated the soil and placed the dome on the tray and let her sit. Exactly four days later on 11/10/2023 the sprout had emerged from the soil:

PXL 20231110 190035274

At this point I had an average tent temperature of 79°F with my light on 1/2 brightness. I removed the dome to let some of the moisture escape and raised the light to the top of the tent.

Fast forward a couple days to 11/12/2023 and the little gal was certainly growing:

PXL 20231112 122801101

The soil was still pretty saturated and I was thinking it was going to have a negative impact on her so the following day 11/13/2023 I moved her to the large 5gal pot and watered her into her forever home. This watering consisted of 1gal of water. I added in 2.5ml Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt, 5ml Dyna-Gro Grow and 1ml of PH Down The pic below was taken on 11/14/2023:

PXL 20231115 125119422

This brings us to today, 11/21/2023. The tent temperature is stable at 74°F and I have not watered here again since the 13th and she is doing pretty well:

PXL 20231120 220329003

Let me just throw this out there and get it out of the way...Lol.

I know people will have their opinions of me providing nutrients at such a young stage and/or me putting the young plant into a 5gal pot at this stage but look, if and when I need advice, I'll ask for it.

I have never grown this particular strain yet so I am excited to see how it turns out in the end. The 80/20 Sativa dominance really sparks my interest as well. Most of the plants I've grown in the past have been close to 50/50 split hybrids or Indica dominant.

I'll post again in a week or so. Until then, keep it fresh and welcome to my journal!

Zerberus

Zerberus

Looking forward to watching that girl grow. Really good and thorough details about your op.

BurntEnds

BurntEnds

Supporter
Looking forward to watching that girl grow. Really good and thorough details about your op.

Thanks @Zerberus I appreciate the kind words. I'm glad I found this place! The layout of the site and content is really well done and it seems to be a super active forum which is really great too.

Zerberus

Zerberus

Thanks @Zerberus I appreciate the kind words. I'm glad I found this place! The layout of the site and content is really well done and it seems to be a super active forum which is really great too.
I've been through multiple communities and this is by far one of the best, extremely talented and knowledgeable growers/breeders here. Very diverse group, and mainly if the time ever comes that you do need help or advice. The members here will help out and chip in.

Can I ask a question, what are your goals with the this grow?

*Edit*

Sorry forgot to say welcome to the THCFam 🤗

BurntEnds

BurntEnds

Supporter
I've been through multiple communities and this is by far one of the best, extremely talented and knowledgeable growers/breeders here. Very diverse group, and mainly if the time ever comes that you do need help or advice. The members here will help out and chip in.

Can I ask a question, what are your goals with the this grow?

*Edit*

Sorry forgot to say welcome to the THCFam 🤗

That's a good question. My goal is to grow a healthy viable plant that has a bountiful harvest really. I always try to make sure that my next grow is better than the last in both quantity and quality. I just really enjoy growing plants in general. Call it a source of Zen for me if you will...Lol. If I can document it well enough and help others or even myself get better then it's a bonus all around.

cpurola

cpurola

Do you grow outdoors? I'm in southeast Michigan and have been growing since it became legal in 2019. Also, Happy Thanksgiving!

BurntEnds

BurntEnds

Supporter
Do you grow outdoors? I'm in southeast Michigan and have been growing since it became legal in 2019. Also, Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I do, I'm also in Michigan. I typically pop two seeds after the last frost and those are usually Auto Flowers.

cpurola

cpurola

Happy Thanksgiving! I do, I'm also in Michigan. I typically pop two seeds after the last frost and those are usually Auto Flowers.
Autos are my never fail plants, but I love growing the photo period trees. Unfortunately they suffer in late fall from a variety of pathogens and I've only been able to harvest a quarter to a third of the flowers the last 2 years.

BurntEnds

BurntEnds

Supporter
Autos are my never fail plants, but I love growing the photo period trees. Unfortunately they suffer in late fall from a variety of pathogens and I've only been able to harvest a quarter to a third of the flowers the last 2 years.
Yeah, the seaon is just too short here unfortunately. I'd love to grow one of those 12' tall trees for sure. One day....one day....Lol.

Top Bottom