❎ Please help me identify the problem ❎

• Thread starter Luzy10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Luzy10

Luzy10

Hi folks

Thanks in advance for those who take the time to read and answer, I highly appreciate you! you rock!

I'm having some troubles with my Sour Diesel Autoflower and I'm not sure what the problem is.
This is my second grow, and I'm growing two plants by the same company (HomegrownCannabisCo),
one is the SD and the other is Gelato autoflower - which grows AMAZING! that's why it's so frustrating..

This is week 10 (starting today), and here is the relevant info:
- 5gl FoxFarm Oceanfrost, totally organic grow and feed
- temp is around 70-75F, humidity around 50%
- light cycle: 20/4
- I water them at around 6.5-6.8 PH when they are dry: every 2-3 days.
- I gave her some Cal/Mag last week, followed by Recharge (2-3 days later)
- I fed them about 14 days ago with: (this was the second feed so far, the last was about 25 days earlier)
  • 1 tbsp of Kelp
  • 5 tbsp of Dr. Earth Bloom
  • 5 tbsp of 4-4-4
  • 1.25cups of earthworm casting
  • 5 tbsp of Bat Guano
- Light is around 24" above the plant at 75% (after having it a little closer the first few weeks)
- Height is around 15"
- anything else that I forgot?

As you can see, some parts of the plants look fine while others look stressed and ill.

Any thoughts about what it is and how I can fix it?
thanks in advance!

Please help me identify the problem
Please help me identify the problem 2
Please help me identify the problem 3
Please help me identify the problem 4
Please help me identify the problem 5
Please help me identify the problem 6
Please help me identify the problem 7
Please help me identify the problem 8
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I grow photos hydroponically using different nutes so I’m the wrong one to answer but this looks like nutes to me. If no one answers you I’ll try to find you an expert.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

The soil is too hot and your Lady is devoid of magnesium. Ocean Forest is known to be hot on autos, why most ppl only use it as the bottom third of the bag that you plant in. A tablespoon of black strap molasses’s to a gallon of water will correct the mag prob.

Reactions: PK1
GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

The soil is too hot and your Lady is devoid of magnesium. Ocean Forest is known to be hot on autos, why most ppl only use it as the bottom third of the bag that you plant in. A tablespoon of black strap molasses’s to a gallon of water will correct the mag prob.
I agree, I think over a cup of dry amendments may have been too much for it, causing a lockout. I'd give it a good flush with 3+ Gal of RO water and let it dry out..

Luzy10

Luzy10

Are there problems of over feeding it if I'm feeding organic? I thought that you can't get to a nut lockout with organic feeds.

Also, I wasn't specific enough: I used 4 gallons of FF OF, and one gallon of Happy Frog, where I put the seed in. so I think that the plant got to the OF only after she developed.

I'm going to try adding some molasses (I've given them 3-4 times already in the past 10 weeks) and will report back.

thanks everyone!

steamroller

steamroller

I agree on Mg is short .
Wonder if the tips is from the light being too close ?
You moved them back for a reason .
I grow in same FFOF mixed with coast of Maine Stonington [ 50/50 ] and dose Mg 2x for every 1x I dose Ca.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Are there problems of over feeding it if I'm feeding organic? I thought that you can't get to a nut lockout with organic feeds.

Also, I wasn't specific enough: I used 4 gallons of FF OF, and one gallon of Happy Frog, where I put the seed in. so I think that the plant got to the OF only after she developed.

I'm going to try adding some molasses (I've given them 3-4 times already in the past 10 weeks) and will report back.

thanks everyone!
Yes, you can overfeed and cause lockouts with organically-based nutrients. That's what happened here, possibly along with some nute burn. You are feeding organic, not really growing organic, where the soil constituents and microbes feed the plant.

I'm not sure what was locked out here.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I agree, I think over a cup of dry amendments may have been too much for it, causing a lockout. I'd give it a good flush with 3+ Gal of RO water and let it dry out..

thanks everyone!
Yes there is. You just put more into one planting bag than I use in a 20 gallon mix. NPK is NPK be it organic or chemically formed. Autos traditionally are known for not liking being over fed. Also if I see what I think I am seeing you have a humidifier setting right next to the plant. Water atop your leaves under light can also burn or blister. As for the mag, my ladies get it via molasses every watering.

Top Bottom