👋 Hello all

• Thread starter Emerald.underground
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Emerald.underground

Emerald.underground

👋

I haven't done one of these in a long time. I guess I've spent too much time on IG and forgot how great forums were.

I'm horrible with introductions;

Been growing and breeding for nearly 20 years. I pride myself on isolating and preserving genetics. I can appreciate the cookies, cakes and gelatos of the world, but I still prefer the classics. The world would be a scary place without them.

About a decade ago I crossed an old Romulan male (Romulan Joe line), with the Ohio cut of Lemon G creating a line I call Lemulan/Lemalien. I've since F2d this line with two different mothers I've kept, one leaning towards Lemon G with her yeild and gassy lemons and the other leaning toward her father expressing sweet pink lemonade.

Currently I'm working with an old Grape God male and doing some test breedings against a few different clone only mothers like Tropicana Cherry, Ohio DeathStar and some others. I also work with some old subcool/TGA gear and some others that I can't quite think of at the moment.

I'm interested in meeting others of the same mind set. I have a bad habit of isolating myself away from people, so I think forums like this are helpful for me.

I guess now I need to figure out how to update my profile pic/avatar

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
👋

I haven't done one of these in a long time. I guess I've spent too much time on IG and forgot how great forums were.

Been growing and breeding for nearly 20 years. I pride myself on isolating and preserving genetics. I can appreciate the cookies, cakes and gelatos of the world, but I still prefer the classics. The world would be a scary place without them.

About a decade ago I crossed an old Romulan male (Romulan Joe line), with the Ohio cut of Lemon G creating a line I call Lemulan/Lemalien. I've since F2d this line with two different mothers I've kept, one leaning towards Lemon G with her yeild and gassy lemons and the other leaning toward her father expressing sweet pink lemonade.

Currently I'm working with an old Grape God male and doing some test breedings against a few different clone only mothers like Tropicana Cherry, Ohio DeathStar and some others. I also work with some old subcool/TGA gear and some others that I can't quite think of at the moment.

I'm interested in meeting others of the same mind set. I have a bad habit of isolating myself away from people, so I think forums like this are helpful for me.

Hey, welcome to the Farm, I'm an old grower /smoker I don't give an RA about F1/F2 or breeding specific strains. I just plant em grow em smoke them. I know what I like but there are only 2 kinds of weed to me...Good & not so good.......There are lots of different tastes & smells but me personally I can't tell the difference between a high on Budweiser/ Coors / Miller/ Michelob the same goes for pot. There are a bunch of folks on here that are into breeding and pheno hunting but after some 55years of smoking pot I'll just grow what you guys breed if that's okay with you....lol.......we like lots of pretty ....or not so pretty pics...........Good luck

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

👋

how boring you are.

lets see some pics, tell us a story...
20 yrs experience; im sure you have many interesting experiences.

S

Shotsy69

👋

I know this is old, but if you are still around i would love to get ahold of some gear if available. I’m a born and raised Ohio boy so I love them local old school strains

Top Bottom