🔥 Fire from the Shire 🔥 Come on in ✌️

• Thread starter Stokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

Not really fire, probably closer to mids. Not from the shire either. Hills of Virginia. Anyhoo, welcome to my continuous log of doings

Fire from the shire  come on in

Stokes

Stokes

For the first time during this time of the year im struggling keeping my environment in check. Normally my basement is prime real estate in the summer, ~75F/58% RH. Not a big deal, just had to add a humidifier.

Wedding cake auto looking ok. Barneys super auto is very consistent, every strain ive done grows the exact same way.

IMG 4599

IMG 4600

Dutch Passion Euforias are the bigger ones, Archive Pie face the smaller.

IMG 4596

One of the Euforias are showing some weird markings that look suspiciously similar to leaf miners. Never had them before but i will keep a watchful eye

IMG 4598

I began supplementing with recharge via my RECHARGE APPLICATOR 5000 . I won the recharge in a raffle last year, started using it recently. I have to say that i am a fan.

IMG 4601

Thanks for popping in.

Stokes

Stokes

Moved the wedding cakes over to the 2x2 until flower. Once flower starts i’ll keep one in the 2x2 and move 1 outside. Expecting it this week or next.

IMG 4775

Pie face looking solid, euforia is less than stellar. I meed to pick a base and start cooking for my 10 gallon transplants in a few weeks. Transplanted to 3 gallon pots

IMG 4774

IMG 4773

Stokes

Stokes

Wedding cake is lifting off. I do believe I waited too long to top. Normally I top autos between days 18-21, but I completely lost track of when these seeds popped so I went by plant size. We will see. Regardless, they seem to have bounced back from the top and are fairly content. Will give a few days of growth then start tying down. There is some very slight clawing on new growth, which is odd, because my mix shouldnt be hot at all for a plant at this stage. Will make notes and adjust accordingly I reckon.

IMG 4780
IMG 4781

The Euforia and Pie Face are digging their toes into their new pots, not updating with pics because not much has changed. Enjoy your Friday

Stokes

Stokes

Tied down one of the wedding cakes, other one will be ready this afternoon

IMG 4838

Pie Face leaving Euforia in the dust, despite being a week and some change younger.

(1 of 3) I ended up having to pot this up in some left over ocean forest
IMG 4836

These Euforias may be the worst performing plants i’ve ever had. Reminds me of a stunted Ayahuasca Purple I did in my first grow

IMG 4837

Stokes

Stokes

One of the wedding cakes rolling into flower, other one a couple days behind. Im considering taking them both to my parents and starting another one in a 10 gallon pot. Ive never done an auto in a 10 before, my mind tells me they dont grow long enough to fill it out, but im curious

IMG 4897

Pie faces are looking great. Looking forward to running more archive soon

IMG 4900

IMG 4898

IMG 4901

Finally… Signs of life from the Euforia. That one is screaming bugs but i havent found any.

IMG 4899

IMG 4902

Spotsy

Spotsy

Not really fire, probably closer to mids. Not from the shire either. Hills of Virginia. Anyhoo, welcome to my continuous log of doings

View attachment 2006113
Hey.. I'm in Culpeper.... Do u do anything outdoor? U can check out some of my posts,, all outdoor.. just interested if u have had any issues with botrytis, bugs. ,etc..and how u handle them??

View attachment 2006113

Stokes

Stokes

i am retarded. 10 gallons is way too big for an auto, im wondering if i can even get 4 of these in my tent for the photos lol. Im gonna send it anyways. Another wedding cake auto by barneys

IMG 4907

I went with a very light mix. Used Happy frog as a base, only want the initial mix to hold me over until the 2nd week of flower, then i’ll top dress for flower and incorporate plenty of teas. I suspect i may mot make it until flower, which will be fine.

-7 tablespoons alfalfa meal
-3 tablespoons kelp meal
-2 tablespoons oyster shell
-2 tablepoons langbeinite
-2 tablespoons azomite
-dash of fish bone meal

Will top dress some castings in a few weeks

Stokes

Stokes

Hey.. I'm in Culpeper.... Do u do anything outdoor? U can check out some of my posts,, all outdoor.. just interested if u have had any issues with botrytis, bugs. ,etc..and how u handle them??

Hey man! I used to run a milk route in culpeper. Delivered to dolllar generals and all the schools there mostly.

I have 3 going outdoor right now, and yeah, Virginia sucks ass for outdoor.

IMG 4883

Bugs and septoria every year. For the most part i believe healthy plants are the best defense against everything, but when it gets rainy i spray peroxide (4 parts water to 1 part peroxide) once or twice a week. It helps to prevent mold and it seems to keep aphids and mites in check

Right now something keeps snapping my lowers off the one in the back. Put up a trail cam and havent seen anything yet. Had a real bad storm the other week and i think it just really weakened the branches.

Septoria is the real bitch. I treat what i can and pluck affected leaves. Im not too bothered by leaves and i believe that the nature of growing in va is to just make it to the finish line and harvest what you can. The only real advice i can give is to do your homework selecting genetics, i would only use proven hardy cultivars and reach out to breeders and ask if they’re resilient outdoors.

Stokes

Stokes

Bounced one of the Wedding Cakes out of the 2x2 and opened this one up

IMG 4953

Heres the other

IMG 4952

Some lights out pics. Someone once told me theyre good for spotting deficiencies

Pie face (lower), Euforia (upper)

IMG 4955

Pie faces (upper), Euforia (lower)

IMG 4957

Waiting for a couple nodes then will top and possibly mainline. Not sure whether i will scrog or not. Transplant to 10 gallons in a few weeks

Top Bottom