🔹 ~Jungle Cake~ 🔹5x5 Grow /ECG\ 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 56 flower and we are fading into the finish line! We’ve got some nice purple coloration on the leaves and the buds and the frost and smell has kicked into high gear!

‼️ I do have few clones available that are popping roots now if anyone would like to snag em up. Hit the DM for more info. I’ve got some trop cherry rooted as well with some more stuff around the corner. ‼️ 😉

For the next grow I’ve decided I’m going for my organic DWC hybrid?! Earthbox sub irrigated planters with a 2 gal reservoir with airstone strips in each one hooked up to a strong air pump. Blue cookies clones and my first time running this clone only variety so this should be a fun experiment! I’m hoping to get some crazy growth rates using this method. I’ll be running orca microbes on the res to keep things in check and to help side with nutrient uptake! I’ve been using orca this past run with my earthbox setups and the results have been amazing!
IMG 5069
IMG 5050
IMG 5062
IMG 4995

Lights on

Lights off

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Wow. Lemme smoke a bowl of that 😂😂 killer work brother.
Thanx brotha! I’ve been hitting them with some UVB too so I’m hoping for even more terps! I’ve also been using this product called hysheild which activates the plants SAR response which is basically their immune system. I want lots of juicy terps!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanx brotha! I’ve been hitting them with some UVB too so I’m hoping for even more terps! I’ve also been using this product called hysheild which activates the plants SAR response which is basically their immune system. I want lots of juicy terps!
Nice. Mimicking what the plant does outdoor when pests are present. I can taste those terps through the phone 😂

Top Bottom