!!!😵GROW HACKS 🤯!!

• Thread starter ThEm4DSc13_TiSt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

I am not apologizing just informing you? Guess I’ll just keep that to myself. Lol sorry you are offended though,
Happy grows
Mosh
Like I said before tho, I have been doing this stuff a good while, but I'm still learning, what would make an "autoflower" stay in vegetative state for going on 5 months now, if I didn't do just that? Pushed aside the autoflowering Rudy gene and made the PHOTOPERIOD genes come out, I mean (and I'm being serious rn I'm trying to learn something new) I have read a few differentt places that the autoflowering gene itself is a recessive trait so I'm guessing that means not all autoflowers with autoflower, so he'll it could've been that? it's just one of those seeds, but I also tried the same thing with a lemon hz autoflower as I did to this blue dream and it did the same thing and I trained bushed and finished it under 12/12 because that's what it took to initiate flowering, but Im really trying to figure this out now. If a plant requires it's light schedule to be altered in order for it to flower and finish/reproduce what have you, that would make it a PHOTOPERIOD plant would it not? Please someone answer the last part of that question!

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

I am not apologizing just informing you? Guess I’ll just keep that to myself. Lol sorry you are offended though,
Happy grows
Mosh
Legitimately was wondering about that bro? Seriously no offense was taken I'm def not the soft skinned type, sometimes ppl get snappy after a shitshow of a day and that might ha e been part of it and for that I apologize and I did not mean to offend you my frie d but if you are able to answer that question it's b grately appreciated, IAM quite curious as to the answer. And you are correct about the 12/12 from seed thing I do agree with u on that. Although I think that even if space is an issue you can most def dial in your veg time to probably quadrouple your yeild as opposed to that route. But I def the right circumstances absolutely I would reccomend it👍

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

If you've been racking your brain considering supplementing CO2, and can't afford it or whatever the obstacle is....
If you can get away with moving your tent I to a part of your house where you spend more time, just u breathing raises the levels alot more then u may think. I moved this 4x4 out to my living room and just myself and my dogs hot ass breath has kept the CO2 between 650-800 on avg... When I had a friend over last week and his wife it went up to 1100..

IMG 20200627 155241481
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Happy grows
Mosh
So this shit has really been bothering me, sorry but ppl that have never stepped foot I to my residence not seen any of the plants I grow and know nothing about me personally, but are full of factual information that "in their heads" makes them a professional at everything and everyone else must just be simple retarted right?😂
Ok so I gave a good frie d if mine one if the cuts off said "autoflower" and let him play with it, mind you he's been growing probably 20 years longer then I've been alive. And I've been doing this 20 yrs. And I explained to him what happened, what I thought the shock/trauma had caused the plant to do. I showed him how I was playing around with a few ideas and he said he was going to try a few things out and let me know... My theory, just as if you stress a plant, and can cause a female to flip and show male properties, this plant is capable of sooooo much more then that. It's ability to do whatever it takes to simply survive. So I'm not saying what happened will happen every time if I said that before it was def premature. But In this case it sure as fuck happened. My friend was running 18/6 so he just threw the cut I. As well and sure nuff' no matter how many facts and I'm not saying there isn't a wealth of I go on this site and you guys all do t know what u are doing, and most of u do it very well, waaaay better then me. But in this case this autoflower was cut off even at the soil when it was not even 2 nodes tall. I did not have any clonex so I just simply poked a hole and placed it back Into the soil. The next business day I went to the grow shop told him what happened and bought clonex that I diluted I to PhD water and just watered the plant it took like 3 weeks but it finally came BK to life and started growing. Meanwhile it stayed on 18/6 u til I flippwd it to 20/4 to finish,the other 4 seeds of the same strain and order finished months ago along with the lemon haze I planted at the same time(I've posted pictures of all of them. Meanwhile I flipped the lights on this plant, and the cute I took except for one I kept in the veg room. If everyones theory that things "have to happen this way cuz it's just fact" would mean that the mother plant would finish first, then her clones,cuz it's still an auto right? And the clones will finish next just after they get over the shock of being cloned? but that's sooooo not the case, the light got flipped to 12/12 Fi ally the 2 clones and the mom alll started flowering at the same time now and are at the same point in flower as each other. And the clone I kept in the veg room.... Well yeah it's still in veg. I'm sure it was most likely a freak accident, but this pla t is capable of sooo many things if u think anything is absolutely set in stone as factual and that's that,maybe in some cases but I still think you are being closed minded, and grately underestimating this plants abilities, and what it's capable of when it's will to live comes I to play. Alll these autos have been bred and crossed with aooo amny things now there is so much hidden In the genetics none of us really know it's true capability. Freak luck or not it's happening right now and I'm documenting it all, with a few variables to prove, that even if it's shit luck it's still possible. One thing my grandfather told me when I was like 5 yrs old that stuck with me enough so where I remember every word now 30 something years later. I asked him a question about farming actually cuz I grew up on a produce far my entire life off grid (so that further proves how stupid I am cuz I must not know anything about anything esp when it comes to growing)
Anyways I asked him something along the lines of if there was anyone that was smarter then him or did he know everything about farming. And this is because I always heard everyone talking about his produce being the best and how he was the best at all these things..
Well boy, the thing is, when the time has come where you think you know absolutely everything about what you are doing, it's time to go find someEthing else to do. "First" I rember him saying... "NOONE KNOWS Everything no matter what your grandma tells you", and second "life would be really boring and shitty if you already knew absolutely everything wouldn't it"
I'm so glad that stuck with me.
So I appreciate what you guys are saying, and I'm sure in most cases you are probably correct. But noones right all the time, and I know for a fact you guys are just roasting me cuz ur bored as hell. (Knowing everything and all)
Try keeping an open mind, cuz this plant is faaaaar more complex then u think, and us capable of some pretty crazy shit, just imagine if we're smart enough to be able to harass the power and ability of so.ethibg as simple as this plant and apply it to other things. Now I'll deal with being a dumass hopefully we can all coexist, sites like this are supposed to be about stuff just like this. Helping ppl out, learning new shit. Hopefully it never turns I to a snooty uptight community of better then everyone assholes there was a time when just the fact u a.ojed made u part of a brotherhood. We can all accomplish alot more together then we can being closed minded even if so wine is being a total dumass... It is what it is, and we're all very different... Embrace that and maybe learn something or maybe not? Crazy things are possible! Stress does crazy things, just in pretty sure if u manipulate it correctly if u can figure out what correctly is,dammit the possibilities are endless... Happy growing FAM!!💪💪

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

If you've been racking your brain considering supplementing CO2, and can't afford it or whatever the obstacle is....
If you can get away with moving your tent I to a part of your house where you spend more time, just u breathing raises the levels alot more then u may think. I moved this 4x4 out to my living room and just myself and my dogs hot ass breath has kept the CO2 between 650-800 on avg... When I had a friend over last week and his wife it went up to 1100..
Thnx for showing Soo much loooveee! Ha e the intake fan an upgrade to help with temp and air exchange. The girls are really coming to life now... I'ma keep running a few autos in dirt, just finished this banner midgetx in 56 days from. The day it got dropped into a rapid rooter to finish. Not bad for dirt!

IMG 20200627 152300626
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Thnx for showing Soo much loooveee! Ha e the intake fan an upgrade to help with temp and air exchange. The girls are really coming to life now... I'ma keep running a few autos in dirt, just finished this banner midgetx in 56 days from. The day it got dropped into a rapid rooter to finish. Not bad for dirt!
I'm about 2 weeks from having my ebbN'flo set BK up in the dungeon, I think I can shave off a other week in clay but that might be pushing it, will see!

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

I did have one issue with this girl that might even have stunted her a slight bit, 4x4 x4 strains , Al maturing and growing at their own pace I tried being lazy a couple days in mid flower while I was working on all my other stuff, banners were budding so fast, so hard,so early they really needed their own feeding schedule after like week 2-3. For small plants they are some thirsty, thirsty girls. . But feeding the same dose to all of them got me a minor cal-mag def on this girl, she snapped BK out of it with little damage but still, every hiccup makes for a slightly interrupted growing cycle, in order to really see how fast I can finish these it will ha e to be a truly "perfect" run lol I'll keep my fingers crossed and I prob won't pull it off but If do I. Sure I'll completely destroy my previous personal best fast finish I excited to try it either way

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Ok so the biggest grow back, think it thru, in general now..... In many situations things can work together to make your life easier. For instance, but most definitely not limited to this alone..
In certain environmental conditions more than others, your driver's may run a bit warm, now also in most circumstances you will already be planning on hooking up a carbon filter and inline fan to deal with unwanted odors. Use your fan to cool your driver's make their life a bit easier and use them for longer without any major unneeded problems.

IMG 20200628 164735723
IMG 20200628 165358448
IMG 20200628 165406645
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

$$$$$$save money$$$$$ can you use what u have laying around Instead of stressing about spending big money on expensive add right now, buy yourself some time u til u can afford them, or figure out a better way all together!
Lol this old cooler got filled up with spray foam and literally held ice in 95+* heat for almost a week while my brother was using it down south. I came soooo close to spending 500$ on a chiller just for this little 5x 2 gal pot ebbN'flo system. So to keep this thing at 62* I have to put in one frozen Gatorade bottle every afternoon, and it maxed out so far at a 71.8, but that was after letting it go for 2 days a seeing how long it would take to warm up to get it down to ideal temp faster I used two the first time. But one frozen Gatorade every afternoon keeps temp swing down to 4*. Max. And the plants are loving it, and it's got a sweet drain hole on the back, if ur clever with some 1/2" tubing fits tight with a shut off valve make Rez swaps a breeze

IMG 20200628 202618308
IMG 20200628 201445043
IMG 20200628 212523830

Latest posts

Top Bottom