🧐 what are yooooou doing man.. 🤓

• Thread starter MagicNative1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

What's up everyone hope your getting ready for Thanksgiving and Native American Heritage Day next week... It's that thankful time of year family friends n Love y'all , ✌️🤓

What are yooooou doing man
What are yooooou doing man 2
What are yooooou doing man 3
What are yooooou doing man 4
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

What's up everyone hope your getting ready for Thanksgiving and Native American Heritage Day next week... It's that thankful time of year family friends n Love y'all , ✌️🤓
Your garden is looking healthy. Another thing to be thankful for.

Canada already had Thanksgiving and I didn't have visitors that day. I've seen lots of people since though in small groups. I like small groups more than a big get together because I get to talk to the people that come to visit. Food gets customized to peoples taste too. You have to know the people to set it up right though.

Enjoy.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Im not a soil guy, but I can tell you this, your plants hate life right now. You have nothing but 3 finger leafs. You need to make a post showing how you feed, and everything you do so these guys on here can fix your plants. . . .You dont want 3 finger leafs lol. . .thats a bad thing

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Im not a soil guy, but I can tell you this, your plants hate life right now. You have nothing but 3 finger leafs. You need to make a post showing how you feed, and everything you do so these guys on here can fix your plants. . . .You dont want 3 finger leafs lol. . .thats a bad thing
Which plant only has 3 fingers.?.? The one one the get is actually already putting 7's she's pushing out her next sext now . Don't know if she gonna be stepping it up another finger on this one or not but... The one on the right only has the 3 fingers because I only let her get to her 5 the node and I chopped her so I could do an unconventional mainline.. this gives you the mainline structure but automatically starts you of with another set of mains.. doesn't change much now, but another month from now when those four stalks are swole up with growth and the short node separation I had during this time no... ,🤷🏻‍♂️ It's basically like their all separating closely together and the plant can as almost evenly as possible distribute her nutes to all 4 mains, which will again be topped into another 8- 16 nodes.. it also keeps me from having to do big set back changes later on creating structure now . 🤷🏻‍♂️

The 2 plants in the very middle are just sprouts

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Your garden is looking healthy. Another thing to be thankful for.

Canada already had Thanksgiving and I didn't have visitors that day. I've seen lots of people since though in small groups. I like small groups more than a big get together because I get to talk to the people that come to visit. Food gets customized to peoples taste too. You have to know the people to set it up right though.

Enjoy.
Yeah I was hit by a car walking back around the corner to go back to work 3 months ago.. today is my first day back to work and this weekend I'm supposed to go up to Oklahoma to spend time with the kids and fam

Top Bottom