09 winter orange bud grow

• Thread starter rob 146
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rob 146

sprouted nov 20,jiffy pellets 100% germination veged under 250 watt cmh , switched to 12/12 onjan 15 after 8 weeks in veg still under the 250 w cmh ,jan 27 moved into flower room under 400 watt hps , last two shots are at three weeks and tomarrow will be 4 weeks flowering

09 winter orange bud grow
09 winter orange bud grow 2
09 winter orange bud grow 3
09 winter orange bud grow 4
R

rob 146

we are in soil feeding jacks clasics , seeds from marijuana seeds nl , hard start with their batch of seed , great finish , produced seeds , strong go this round , here is another shot at 4 weeks flowering they look like they will be monsters ....rob

IMG 0941
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Monsters for sure!!

Looks like the Trics are coming on now....

R

rob 146

thanks CS , i love this part of the grow , they change so fast at this point

U

ukgirl420

looking very nice ,
they will be loaded down with trichs come harvest time i love the NL :rollj:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Very Nice my friend..what do you meen when you said..."produced seeds"?..and what strain fron that bank.."cali Orange" I baught from them befor and had good results on the germination..but the m/f ratio was weak..Mojo for those Monsters your about to Harvest..And Im sur ya got some clones off her yes?..Ill just sit over ther in the corner of ya room, smoke me bong..and watch these Ladies Mature..if ya dont mind..

take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

oh..ukgirl..babe...I dont think hes growing NL honey..thats the seed bank he used..same one on my first order if ya remember..Nice to see ya in here

U

ukgirl420

oh..ukgirl..babe...I dont think hes growing NL honey..thats the seed bank he used..same one on my first order if ya remember..Nice to see ya in here

thanks honey yes i remebered and was just coming back to check :rofl
need to start reading better instead of just looking at pics :itwasntme

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
forgive me if its been stated but what seed bank is this through? i grew out the Orange Bud from Dutch Passion seeds and the tree produced, smell was decent, not too strong of smoke though. they were fems and they did herm just a tad to pollinate itself and i found a few beans on a few of the plants that were fully matured.

R

rob 146

forgive me if its been stated but what seed bank is this through? i grew out the Orange Bud from Dutch Passion seeds and the tree produced, smell was decent, not too strong of smoke though. they were fems and they did herm just a tad to pollinate itself and i found a few beans on a few of the plants that were fully matured.

marijuana seeds NL its the orange bud the original seeds were weak and fragile little plants until the second week then they took off , i bred the better of the two males to my best strongest girls , this batch will be backed to the P-1 male , this batch grew strong and fast from day one , orange bud is a hard hitter one of my favorites :rauch08::

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

have any pics of the males ? and have ya run any of those f2? thanks for shareing your grows..take care and be safe:passingjoint:

R

rob 146

4u , this grow are the seeds i got from breeding sibs from the seeds i got from the breeder , i would call them f2, here they are at 38 days into 12/12,no pics of the male will do pics of future male s for my records good idea ...rob

IMG 1024
IMG 1025
R

rob 146

finished friday 9 weeks flower 844g wet from the 5 girlsbest overall grow start to finish, orange bud is one of my favorite strains

IMG 1098
IMG 1106
IMG 1107
IMG 1108
I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

sprouted nov 20,jiffy pellets 100% germination veged under 250 watt cmh , switched to 12/12 onjan 15 after 8 weeks in veg still under the 250 w cmh ,jan 27 moved into flower room under 400 watt hps , last two shots are at three weeks and tomarrow will be 4 weeks flowering

Is that really orange bud? Mine was quite diffrent? Or is it Northern Lights?
Peace and lots of Love from Bulgaria!
:harvest:

Top Bottom