1/16 hp pump

• Thread starter Howstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Howstar

Howstar

I have a 1/16 hp pump that I would like to use for my DIY cloner. I have made a manifold that will fit into 18 gallon tub. I know that the pump is a bit large. I'm a poolman and got the pump for $92. $10 bucks more than the hydrostores pump which i felt was inferior. But then again what do I know? I have a ART-DNe timer as well. So that i don't over heat the water.

Or would I be better suited to convert my 2 x 4 flood table into an aero set up. I was thinking of running 1 inch PVC with sprayers. These are my thoughts for the moment. Let me know if it's just over kill. :thinking

Cort

Cort

If you have the market to run the 2x4 table as a cloner, Id do it in a heartbeat.

Pix or it didnt happen.

Howstar

Howstar

If you have the market to run the 2x4 table as a cloner, Id do it in a heartbeat.

Pix or it didnt happen.

I don't have the need to run the 2x4 as a cloner. I am not a cash cropper. I just want to have some great meds. Plus its fun to tinker around. But this type of tinkering can add up, with some costly mistakes. This is what I have. I was thinking of making a similar style manifold on in the bottom of the flood tray.
DSC_00931.JPG
DSC_00941.JPG

Howstar

Howstar

This is what i have made so far. I need to drill the holes for the spray heads, but this is coming along. I think it just might work :mmm

DSC_1094.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG

Tank333

Tank333

You will need an 11/62 drill bit for the sprayer heads... trust me, I have build my own aero once, and that's the only size drill-bit that works properly. Lol

Top Bottom