1,2,3 Parts Nutrients

• Thread starter OnaniMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OnaniMaster

Hi, Im new to the forum!

I wanted to ask you guys about the advantages and disadvantages of 1/2/3 parts base nutrients.
I plant in a 60L pot with soil, and I'm going for GHE Floranova, would I get better results with GHE 3 parts nutrients?

Any help is welcome :D !

S

Seed Buyer

In theory one part liquids should never exist as the Calcium will lock up with other elements. Hence forth the logic behind 2 and 3 part programs. One of GH's chemist found a way to "suspend" the calcium so it does not fall out of solution. Mix the Nova real good, pour some into a clear shot glass and let it settle. You should see a clear layer of liquid at the top. This is your Calcium. The Nova kicks as, but is super messy. Not sure how Ionic gets away with the 1 part.

O

OnaniMaster

In theory one part liquids should never exist as the Calcium will lock up with other elements. Hence forth the logic behind 2 and 3 part programs. One of GH's chemist found a way to "suspend" the calcium so it does not fall out of solution. Mix the Nova real good, pour some into a clear shot glass and let it settle. You should see a clear layer of liquid at the top. This is your Calcium. The Nova kicks as, but is super messy. Not sure how Ionic gets away with the 1 part.

Messy in which way? What kind of problems could I have with FloraNova?
I planned on investing in a 36% Ca 20% Mg organic nute, just in case I have Ca-Mg deficiency, should I forget about it due to Floranova having proper amounts of both?
Thanks for your help :D

S

Seed Buyer

The Nova has humic acids in it so it it will leave a build up on your res. It will get on your hands when measuring out and always therefore seems to end up on your pants.

Top Bottom