• Thread starter fishwhistle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I got some tickets today too.

First thing I would do is claim my money anonymously (if the state allowed it). Then I would immediately go on a vacation to get away from everyone and think about it. We wouldn't tell anyone we were rich. We would just live like we normally do. We are practical people we could retire on that if not wasted. People would be all over you asking for money.

I have always wanted to build a house by hand and this would go a long way towards financing this.

Certain family would be welcome to come live with us you know who you are and aren't lol :-P

kweezy420

kweezy420

i got a me a ticket!! If i win.. IMMA ill let u guys know:shockedninja:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
If I win I'm starting my own band.(I'll be on percussion, I'm thinking spoons ) . Where we will perform concerts(free tacos with each ticket bcuz everyone loves tacos).
And we will only perform one tour , because the money , fame , sex, drugs ,and groupies will tear the band apart. I'm mean, why not?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The school across the street has a sign that says something along the lines of blah blah blah thanks to the Colorado lotto

sixstring

sixstring

If I win I'm starting my own band.(I'll be on percussion, I'm thinking spoons ) . Where we will perform concerts(free tacos with each ticket bcuz everyone loves tacos).
And we will only perform one tour , because the money , fame , sex, drugs ,and groupies will tear the band apart. I'm mean, why not?
i wanna be in the band bro,i play the one string......and i love tacos :)

You must not know what's going on in Detroit bro..... it must not be making national headlines yet!
bro kwame took that shit and now shneider is redirecting it to stupid shit like the flint river lol

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I would build some homeless shelters,real ones that actually helped people get on their feet,maybe donate a chunk to cancer research,i hate that disease.Definitely give alot of it away.After that you would find me living the simple life somewhere gorgeous.Personally id rather see a bunch of people win 5 or 10 mil each than 1 person win 1.5 billion,we already have to many 1%er rich people in this country.

ZONER

ZONER

If anyone wins PLEASE....PLEASE..... Look at the yearly accounting statement of Charities you might donate to. You will be amazed as how much goes to the ADMINISTRATION and how much really goes to help those in need, be it cancer patients, veterans, homeless etc..... Some charities are nothing but a big cash cow for some.

DON'T just piss it away... Do some good with it.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I'm not a huge gambler but I agree what's 20 bucks that's not even a cheep date if I got it might as well. All I want is a modest house where I can grow my hearts desire and give my poochie a friend and a yard to chase rabbits in
I'm an action junkie but powerball is ridiculous. I'm glad our state gives half back to parks and rec.

If anyone wins PLEASE....PLEASE..... Look at the yearly accounting statement of Charities you might donate to. You will be amazed as how much goes to the ADMINISTRATION and how much really goes to help those in need, be it cancer patients, veterans, homeless etc..... Some charities are nothing but a big cash cow for some.

DON'T just piss it away... Do some good with it.
See: WWP and how much they don't spend on veterans. Ship your money to Project Healing Waters or support your local VA. http://www.projecthealingwaters.org/. I don't have a dog in the fight, but it is frustrating to see WWP spending all that skrilla on promos and big names. Besides, what finer joy could come from helping a vet get tight lines on the water?

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Can I play the moonshine jug?

Top Bottom