1,300$ For House Electricity Bill??

• Thread starter Tubby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tubby

Tubby

HEY FAM, I was wondering if you guys think 1,300 is too much for a house electricity bill?
I'm currently running 4 1k lights and I'm at about 750 right now. I was think of adding two more but idk??
Thanks

B

basement bob

If your current municipality is in a legal grow area they LOVE our money.

I know they love my $1200 a month.
I've asked for an upgrade to 400 amps.

Bob

Tubby

Tubby

sounds a bit high but not Terribly high.im running 10k flower 1.5k veg 4ton and 2.5 ton a/c plus my normal house stuff and my bill is around 1300 in the summer, bout 950 to 1100 in winter.
Wow that's crazy! I wish mine was that cheap
I'm from la so it's high over here unless I'm doing something wrong lol

john martin

john martin

I have 2,000W veg and 6,000W flower growing on upstairs floor with one split unit a/c and one dual hose portable a/c and two dehu. During summer months my electric bill gets around 550 and during winter I use outside air to cool and the bill is closer to 450. About to upgrade though... glad to hear there are others out there with much higher bill. Makes me feel more calm about the coming upgrades :)

devilrays

devilrays

I have 4k in flower and 1200 in veg, plus House stuff and ezcloner and some floros is and my bill is about $350 per month. Non med state. I'd like to add another 2k in flower, but I think that might be too much. What do you guys think?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
HEY FAM, I was wondering if you guys think 1,300 is too much for a house electricity bill?
I'm currently running 4 1k lights and I'm at about 750 right now. I was think of adding two more but idk??
Thanks
Sounds like you're in a publicly traded utility's territory. A utility like, say.. PG&E. Oh! SoCal Edison, perhaps?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, there ya go, you've hit the tiers pretty quickly.
Edison so cal hahah rip-off
All of these large, publicly traded utilities in California charge astonishing rates. San Diego Gas & Electric, SoCal Edison, and PG&E, though for *me* PG&E is the most egregious abuser because they get to build out infrastructure on the taxpayer dime, then they get to turn around and charge the ratepayer.

In fact, it's probably better to not get me started on these utilities...

PG&E owes us a few hundred right now. Think they're EVER going to pay up? Me, either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom