1.5 Gallon 2x 400watt. Jack Herer, Shishkaberry, Lucid Green, Cheese

• Thread starter CanadaSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

running 1.5 gallon pots made from grade 5 plactics. using lambert organic soil mix. very simple stuff.

nitro fixer for flower including alfalfa and some organic feed. cal and mag for flower. love and care.. maintenance temperature control.. my babies will thrive hopefully. stay tuned.. lucid green is my creation. ogkush crossed with northern lights #5.. lets see how she does. first time running her seeds. only doing one.. as i only have 5 from a northern that threw some nanners and pollinated an og. pics coming soon

Last edited:
RYTHUMRYDA

RYTHUMRYDA

running 1.5 gallon pots made from grade 5 plactics. using lambert organic soil mix. very simple stuff.

nitro fixer for flower including alfalfa and some organic feed. cal and mag for flower. love and care.. maintenance temperature control.. my babies will thrive hopefully. stay tuned.. lucid green is my creation. ogkush crossed with northern lights #5.. lets see how she does. first time running her seeds. only doing one.. as i only have 5 from a northern that threw some nanners and pollinated an og. pics coming soon
i have a strain from the islands off the coast of B.C
called Lucid I've never seen anywhere and i have to say she is a beast
will be done in 6 more weeks cool name Lucid Green
And i also have Lucid Sister
am in process crossing lucid with its sis make me a Lex Lucid

Latest posts

Top Bottom