1.8KW Cheese, Red Diesel, Haze N autopots

• Thread starter theTinker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theTinker

One flipping cheese right in front of me has NO bud on it. about 50 undeveloped airy pistil(qty 10) sites, not even worth trimming her. And i'd never say no to the smallest of fruit!

Unfortunately Im stuck with some cheese for the next round as the cuttings are rooted and time will be better spent just growing them. I think ill throw them into pots, veg them 1 week, then flower.
I usually veg 2-3 weeks but perhaps growing them smaller and more single cola like with help this god awful strain.
I usually keep 5-8 colas per girl.

T

theTinker

This hobby has taught me more about covering all bases, managing risks, and above all, making sure every problem ever encountered improves future processes more than any other thing in my life.

There is no way anyone can survive or even enjoy this hobby unless they are willing to accept endless problems and improve upon thier lessons.

T

theTinker

Ive decided to grow the cheese one more time.. I may have made a very simple mistake..
It seems the cheese is a 9-10 week strain.

My haze is a 7-8, and all my buds finish at week 7 if i do things right.

So perhaps i was pulling the cheese too early for its own good.

I shall be running it one more time and leaving it 10 weeks. Ill see how it performs.

In total, I got 500g from all. I was very happy with it.
Some plants performed terribly so i'ved averaged 22g per plant.
Without counting the lowest 3 producers, its closer to about 35-40g.

I've plenty to keep me going for the. Thanks for all your help in this.

Top Bottom