1.9 lb harvest from 3 plants. Pretty stoked, is that average?

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

Hi, hope all of you are irie. Well, final total with 1 great amnesia haze, 1:so so, 1 early harvest critical mass.

Wooooo hoooooo

19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average
19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average 2
19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average 3
19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average 4
19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average 5
19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average 6
19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average 7
19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average 8
19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average 9
19 lb harvest from 3 plants pretty stoked is that average 10

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
It does look nice however Yeah I was thinking myself about shelf life

Musta been a trimming nightmare unless you had help even then that would be a lotta work

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Very nice bro!!! I too am at 1.5lbs with 3 plants and my 4th that is drying might put me over 2lbs for 4 plants....

Also I gave up hand trimming... it was nice to trim a half lb in just a few seconds... some people trash on these and some praise them... I was skeptical but now I'm a lover of these!!!!!

20231024 195302
20231024 195044
trustyagut

trustyagut

Look really nice mate! How's she smoke up? I'd say the numbers are really good. I've just dried my first 3 indoor plants and I ended up with 11oz from the Godfather OG plant and another 12oz from the two smaller Gushlato plants combined (both stronger than the GF OG). I asked one of my friends what his mates usually get and he said atleast 1lb a plant and up. So hopefully this next run I'll pull a bit more with a little extra veg time. It's quite a nice feeling starting the next run while smoking the last grow that's for sure. Enjoy bro.

GusBus

GusBus

If its outdoor, it depends a lot on the size of your hole/pot and how long you can leave them in the ground. Not sure about indoor, but outdoor in 250 gal pots I average 2.5 lbs a plant.

radrichie61

radrichie61

Very nice bro!!! I too am at 1.5lbs with 3 plants and my 4th that is drying might put me over 2lbs for 4 plants....

Also I gave up hand trimming... it was nice to trim a half lb in just a few seconds... some people trash on these and some praise them... I was skeptical but now I'm a lover of these!!!!!
I think it depends on bud density for those trimmers.

Richju2175

Richju2175

What is the name for the trimmer what do they call them

Top Bottom