1 chip LED

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

I bought from this guy , he's legit, what about this 1 chip LED. Anybody running it for veg??? and or flower. i thought it would be nice to veg with.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hmmmm...led cmon bro....HID

ttystikk

ttystikk

That's a 50w LED chip and hood for streetlight use, you can tell from the reflector. I would reserve judgement until I saw a spectral analysis...

jagle

jagle

to be honest. leds work, but only if they output the correct spectrum of light. therefore you pay a premium to trust grow led manufacturers or diy by sourcing the correct parts yourself. i would not trust an ebay seller as far as i could throw one. an almost impossible task one would say for trying over the internet..

until i see results, im gonna presume you got scammed.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
he never bought that just was asking......and i have seen one of those in action, and they are a low light output light ....sparkies on a job site was installing some of them..he said they were junk

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i bet if you had a room with all breeds of lights, you would have a very broad spectrum of light...and some super happy plants
i would like to have a room with hid and led

ttystikk

ttystikk

i bet if you had a room with all breeds of lights, you would have a very broad spectrum of light...and some super happy plants
i would like to have a room with hid and led

HPS covers the middle range of spectrum very well, and LED gives the specific blues and reds that encourage best response. Both together is supposed to be synergistic; total being greater than the sum of its parts kind of thing.

I'm testing now in my veg zone, will keep you posted; Lights in veg: 130w 'Xtreme LED', 3x 90w LED UFO, 400w HPS in budget wing reflector.

Top Bottom