1 failed grow then 1 successful grow

• Thread starter greeeengrowin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greeeengrowin

Didnt let me put all the pics up, but ill put it on the next post. Started with 6 different strained clones from Elemental Wellness, they did great until I left for a 3 day weekend and the time for the water pump went out, and it happened to be the hottest point of the summer at 104 degrees, so they all started to wilt and die. I started a new grow early October with 6 Grand Larrys and 6 Larry OG, I got them from a trusted source but little did I know he sprayed with some rotten cleaning spray on accident and made about 8 plants die, I was left with 4 surviving ones which im not sure which plant is which now. But I made the source of the clones give me some of the plants from his crop so I got 6 new Super Skunks. They all havee lenky genetics from the mothers of the clones so they all were spacy plants. Although it could have been done better if I would have gotten better clones, but they didnt turn out too bad I think. 1219 is the Larry OG i think, 1282 is Grand Larry I think, and 1284 is the Super Skunk.

1 failed grow then 1 successful grow
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 2
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 3
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 4
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 5
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 6
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 7
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 8
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 9
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 10
1 failed grow then 1 successful grow 11
G

greeeengrowin

this was the first grow that ended up wilting and dying.

IMAG0896
IMAG0910
IMAG0919
IMAG0935
IMAG0952
IMAG0959
C

CharlieFlakes

A failed experiment is a lesson learned .
What are you growing now ?

G

greeeengrowin

The stuff on the first post is what I just harvested 2 days ago, on the drying racks right now. Grand Larry, Larry OG, Purple Kush, and Super Skunk. Weighed about 3/4ths of the super skunk trimmed and im at 550-580g's 2 days into drying. haven't weighed the others. Vegged for 3 weeks, flower for 57 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom