1 gal DWC starting her 6th week of flower

• Thread starter Incognitomato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Incognitomato

Incognitomato

Friends, I started this with a small clone vegged a few weeks in a roughly 1 gallon bucket with an airstone. Didn't know how well it would work, but I am very pleased with the results. Space is limited, so I can't really grow monsters and I wanted to experiment with the mystery strain I'm running.

Here are the results after day 37 of flower. Am I seeing this right? Are those cloudy trichs? I planned on running her until mid June, but what do you all think? It seems to have gotten to this point a lot faster than I expected. Because I have to refill the bucket weekly she's gotten a little hot in the nute department for a few days here and there. Definitely pushing the limits of what I can get away with, methinks.

From what you can see, is my estimate of 2-3 weeks sound? I'll get microscope photos tomorrow when she wakes up. Much love, y'all!

1 gal dwc starting her 6th week of flower
1 gal dwc starting her 6th week of flower 2
1 gal dwc starting her 6th week of flower 3
1 gal dwc starting her 6th week of flower 4
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

I’d say your estimated time remaining sounds good. Nice looking grow. I’m in five gallon buckets and give about 1/2 gallon of water a day in veg. How often do you have to replenish the res?

Incognitomato

Incognitomato

I’d say your estimated time remaining sounds good. Nice looking grow. I’m in five gallon buckets and give about 1/2 gallon of water a day in veg. How often do you have to replenish the res?
Once every 5-7 days or so. The PH has actually been shockingly stable, and as long as I have about 2" of water in the res the nutes don't go above 1.8. She has taken it like a champ, and I've gotten a ton of info for my myriad clones of her.

Top Bottom