1 ICE plant in a 3x3 tent GOING FOR A POUND!

• Thread starter ballisticsurf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

ballisticsurf

Well Hello everyone. This is my first indoor grow with this setup, and i just finishing week 3 of flowering ( wed). I am running one plant from clone with known kickass genetics called ICE.

THE SET UP!

3X3 TentGrowLab GL80

Lighting;
400watt HPS Nextgen Digital ballast
400watt hortilux Bulb
6 in air cooled reflector. In process of upgrading to the Super Sun (with 4 in)
90 watt Eloofa LED 90x 1 watt leds
100 watt Black star LED 50x 2 watt leds

Cooling/Air;
1 4 inch Vortexto a 6inch ducting to the reflector drawing air out.
1 4 inch Elicent Inline fan to a window drawing fresh air into the ten from the bottom.

Medium ;
Canna Coco

Nutrients and Supplements;
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow and Bloom Soil
Botanicare Liquid Karma
Botanicare Silica Blast
Botanicare Hydroplex
Botanicare Cal Mag Plus
Botanicare Clearex
Mad Farmer Getup and Down
Atami Bloombastic
Pennington Epsom Salt
Primordial Solutions Sea Green

Water Source;
The water store R/O Water , ppm is 8, ph is 8 (unbuffered)

Air/Co2;
Co2 Bag ( "Breath bag" fungus that produces co2 as a byproduct of living in this bag and it claims it "supplies enough Co2 for 4-6 Plants") Bottom of tent

Time schedule:
From 8:30 Pm to 8:30 Am Lights, fans are on. During the day the fans come on for 30 min every 2 hrs (fresh air and all)

Feed Schedule;
2 gallon every other day, FLUSH 1 time a week with phed RO! Between Sunday and Tuesday

I am on Week 4 as of the 7th of September. I am sorry for starting a journal half way through. Hope you all still enjoy. Leme know what you think i am going to post pictures 2 times a week.

Will post pictures tonight when the lights come on. And i am just getting my CLAW under control! thanks to you wonderful gardeners. She should really pack it on here the last 4 weeks. Leme know what cha think......

Just had a crazy power outage from 330 pm to 3am last night. From Arizona to LA to Tijuana! Everything is back on now though! Hope she did not get too stressed.

marski420

marski420

I think you can easily do it judging by how great you trained this lady.. There is a ton of tops on her and plenty of time to go until shes done. Does "ice" like to produce heavy frost? Definitely indica leaning, hope shes great meds bro.

P

Producer

Ya! Nice post. I'll keep an eye on this one too!
Im just about to finish my first run with ICE as well. Its a nice strain.

B

ballisticsurf

last picture was over a week ago! she is in a 4 gal air pot i think.
AIR POTS ROCK!

jawnroot

jawnroot

Very nice indeed! A lofty but obtainable goal. Love the Bontainicare line myself too.

P

Producer

Ya! That is one big plant!!
I am very curious to see how much you will yield from this!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Really nice. Will be following along.

P

Pockets

dude do you think that the co2 bag is enough to run a sealed tent that size? btw ive never heard of the co2 bag, do you think you can provide a link or somthing? thanks.

B

ballisticsurf

thank you to all i will keep everyone posted. and to pockets.
co2bags.com/

joeca1i

joeca1i

Ice is from nirvana seeds.I grew it a while back,but got rid of it,cause it stank even in veg..It gots a fuel skunk smell,and good vigor..

B

ballisticsurf

more pics coming tonight. i trimmed any fan leaves that were blocking light to any nugs. I dont want to hear about everyone yay or nehs on that subject. Just put up sticky traps for fungus gnats or aphids that i started to notice getting stuck in the trikes. just a few, am adding some dawn to my water. that should help.

Top Bottom