1 MPB input

• Thread starter franklin78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

franklin78

I've been reading these fourms alot for the last month or so and would like to set something up in a 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 8ft closet. I picked this house I'm in now for the privacy and the ability to do this type of thing and I feel excited, ready to get it going. Is this closet enough space for 1mpb or two? Can I *possibly* get a lb or at the very very least 8oz from this space? That doesn't seem like dreaming from what i read here. Is a mpb the best solution for this space?

I've been looking through the threads for something like this with no luck. If there is something about working with 1 bucket, a link would be cool... or any guidance appreciated. Everything I see everywhere else people are coming with a couple of ounces or so from one tree and that's what I need for myself alone for a month.

I'm thinking of a large tub like 30+ gal. Do I need different lights for different stages? Is a 1000k too much for that small space or not enough? Would a tent fit or be helpful?

My idea is to grow one proper tree in the space... in a mpb and do a scrog if possible. Can I get something like this going for 500 bucks? 1000? more? Essentially this is fueled by not being in so cal anymore and not having access with any regularity to fire. I used to get 1.5+ gram g's all day everyday back home and this does NOT exist where I am now.

What kind of pump would work for this? When looking at the mpb shopping list, I'm having a hard time figuring out what size parts I need. Do I need a water chiller for this one tree if so what size? What kind of electrical setup do I need? Do I need a filter for smell or would a gel ona or what's it called be enough? what about humidity and temperature control?

A mpb seems ideal as I alone would like a couple ounces each month for myself. If I can get a lb out of one grow that would a huge life saver for me. I really wanna do this just right and come out with some super fire flowers... i think I want some kind of kush or og... is this possible?

I'm ready to start buying pieces starting with the more expensive -- i figure it will take a month or two for me to get everything depending on the cost. I'm 100% open to any ideas.. I would like to make this dream of growing a fire ass tree or two of some top notch medical a reality.

Or...... if there is a setup or something I can buy ready to go pretty much that would really be the biz. Still, I'm completely willing to put this together myself. Farmers what up!? Any ideas?

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Where is your A/C, chiller, scrubber & dehumidifier going to be located? The MPB is to support the massive growth that 3 or 4 vertical 1000w lamps per plant produces.

Its like building a super charged funny car to race in your garage. The idea behind MPB is to grow big because of plant count limitations. The closet is too small for a MPB plant, let alone support equipment. You could do it but it would be a waste of resources.

But, I'm not saying you can't grow 1 lb in a closet.

see 4 lbs in a 4x6 closet
http://strainguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/heaths-vertical-racks-strainguide.html

:icon_spin:

F

franklin78

Thanks man. Now I can change directions. I would have been struggling to figure this out. I'll jump in another section here for further guidance. Good looking.

Top Bottom