1 PLANT in a 3x3 tent plus 2x100w LEDs First run!

• Thread starter ballisticsurf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

ballisticsurf

1 PLANT in a 3x3 tent 400 HPS plus 2x100w LEDs First run!

Well Hello everyone. This is my first indoor grow with this setup, and i am flowering in week 4 as of today ( wed). I am running one plant from clone with known kickass genetics called ICE. I ahve made many mistakes which i view as valuble lessons learned the hard way. And got too far ahead of myself without getting the basics. and went from leds to cfl thoughout veg. Changed media from grodan to cocoNOT, to settling on CANNA coco.
The SETUP!

3X3 TentGrowLab GL80

Lighting;
400watt HPS Nextgen Digital ballast
400watt hortilux Bulb
6 in air cooled reflector. In process of upgrading to the Super Sun (with 4 in)
90 watt Eloofa LED 90x 1 watt leds
100 watt Black star LED 50x 2 watt leds

Cooling/Air;
1 4 inch Vortexto a 6inch ducting to the reflector drawing air out.
1 4 inch Elicent Inline fan to a window drawing fresh air into the ten from the bottom.

Medium ;
Canna Coco

Nutrients and Supplements;
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow and Bloom Soil
Botanicare Liquid Karma
Botanicare Silica Blast
Botanicare Hydroplex
Botanicare Cal Mag Plus
Botanicare Clearex
Mad Farmer Getup and Down
Atami Bloombastic
Pennington Epsom Salt
Primordial Solutions Sea Green

Water Source;
The water store R/O Water 20c Gal ppm is 8 ph is 8 (unbuffered)

Air/Co2;
Co2 Bag ( "Breath bag" fungus that produces co2 as a byproduct of living in this bag and it claims it "supplies enough Co2 for 4-6 Plants") Bottom of tent

Time schedule:
From 7:30 Pm to 7:30 Am Lights, fans are on. During the dan the fans come on for 30 min every 2 hrs (fresh air and all)

Feed Schedule;
2 gallon every other day, FLUSH 1 time a week with phed RO! Between Sunday and Tuesday

I am on Week 4 as of today the 7th of September. I am sorry for starting a journal half way through. Hope you all still enjoy. Leme know what you think i am going to post pictures 2 times a week. :hi

will post more pictures tonight when the lights come on. And i am just getting my CLAW under control! thanks to you wonderful gardeners. She should really pack it on here the last 4 weeks. Leme know what cha think......

September claw 012
T

theTinker

That is one big ass plant. I like the idea of small plant numbers for great control and effort into the plant. If your a hobby grower or a personal toker. It seems like fun.

The Co2 bag though...In a non sealed tent? surely this makes no difference at all. I heard they are a little useful with a sealed tent but a non sealed? Even a bottle CO2 would be evacuated from the tent in no time.

B

ballisticsurf

only way for co2 to get out is through the top of the tent. which would have to pass through the leaves as the intake is down low. maybe not but it is worth a shot

B

ballisticsurf

no it is not i donk know how to delete it and could not xhange the title so i just started a new one!
any help??

B

ballisticsurf

week 6

sorry it took so long i lost the charger to my camera..:cool0041:

Jakes week 6 phonto of the lady 035
B

ballisticsurf

104 on da scale and 2.5 oz in each jar not too bad i think....!?

Top Bottom