1 pound indoor plant

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

1 pound indoor plant
Thats right I am going for a 1 pd plant. I am using Happyfrog, and growing in a 15 gallon pot vegging 24/7 under a 400 mh. I am going to veg for about 3 more weeks. Plant is only 10 inches tall, with tons of flower sites. I just keep bending shit over and sculpting. I am going to move her into my tent, and it will have a 600 hps to herself.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

You'll need two more months veg if your in soil to come close under a 600.

I just vegged mine for 10 weeks and if I did 1 plant that super stretched and yielded I'd get there probably, but not under a 6.

Stoked to watch! Make me eat my foot and crush that shit mang

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Judging by her current size I tend to agree with the above responses.
I hope u do get a potato off the old gal, but you need more light and vege growth imo.

PnL

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Good luck. Strain is the biggest role here. Never hit a pound but havent really tried. Seems like alot of vegging to me.

reloader

reloader

Are you using co2?
I have fresh air ducted in from outside, in veg and flower room. I hear you guys, but I know it can be done with a 600, I have seen it. You are probabley right about more veg time. It currently has been vegging for about a month and a half . I am trying to create an even canopy, so all nodes are the same heigth. Right now I am pulling about 3 to4 per plant, in 3.5 gallon pots (flower room pic).
Anyway thanks for the input I will keep you posted.
Ch2

Ea8

600s

masterscrog

masterscrog

View attachment 304391 Thats right I am going for a 1 pd plant. I am using Happyfrog, and growing in a 15 gallon pot vegging 24/7 under a 400 mh. I am going to veg for about 3 more weeks. Plant is only 10 inches tall, with tons of flower sites. I just keep bending shit over and sculpting. I am going to move her into my tent, and it will have a 600 hps to herself.

You are becoming my hero I am doing the same as you making my room into one plant at time shooting for LBS. I am still in veg for single plant scrog training have another 6-8 weeks to go can't post pic yet working on new set up.

ttystikk

ttystikk

The reason I switched from soil to hydro is growth rates. It's that much easier to grow big in water... and I've been doing it in dwc buckets, nothing fancy.

ttystikk

ttystikk

That's fantastic! If I wasn't completely dedicated to thouies I would rebuild my home based systems with 600W lights.

Top Bottom