1 week in to flowering wot u think guys

• Thread starter truwy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truwy

got a mixture here 5 bluecheese 2 cheesewreck and 2 greenhouse cheese
just woundering wy sum av started to yellow is it becoz i stop feeding grow nutes i wanted to give em a week of just wate be i start bloom nute i use sensi if this helps cheers

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
ant pics bro, that would help alot..good luck

T

theguapo

post some pics and give more info on your overall set-up. some experienced growers will chime in.

J

Jalisco Kid

Feeding water during the 1st week is not a good idea unless your medium needs to be flushed. Some strains do not like hi ppms during the Change but they are growing fast and need food for the stretch. JK

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
not knowing your medium - theres no way to answer this question

T

truwy

greenhouse_cheese.jpg

T

truwy

just dont really lke how light there going maybe just a cheese thing lol

W

weedfarm

just dont really lke how light there going maybe just a cheese thing lol

maybe just a lack of food issue

They dont really look that bad. Give them some food and get on with it. No food in the first week of flower seems like a bad idea

T

truwy

finally the yellowing is sort of gone just started on sensi a+b il up the dose when i see there handling it nicely fingers crossed i got sum half decent nutes this time round i was using ionics range with good results but fancy a change after hearing such good things advanced i went out a got myself some sensi a+b and big bud just dont no wot adds to but with them any help on this cheers

T

truwy

i just added a 600 hps an the temps are way to high but i cant av to many fans or blowers going because of the vibrating on the niegbours wall

genepool

genepool

yea that could be an issue maybe open a window & let use the fan to cool the general area. Glad to hear the yellowing issue is better maybe cal-mag issue if it's stopped with the A+B they were prob just a little hungry.

T

truwy

they loved the feed i think white hair everywhere now plus i think im gonna av to buy a primair or rvk its getting to 90s

genepool

genepool

yea I'd look into some exhausts cause 90's just won't cut it,, white hairs everywhere nice!

L

lil miss lone

yea that could be an issue maybe open a window & let use the fan to cool the general area. Glad to hear the yellowing issue is better maybe cal-mag issue if it's stopped with the A+B they were prob just a little hungry.

I wouldn't open a window bro, unless you have anti-bug screens on said window, thats how the bugs get in.

Yes, probably just a little hungry though, I agree

Latest posts

Top Bottom