1 week into bubbleicuios grow need expertise...

• Thread starter cutdown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cutdown

Just starting a bubblelicous nirvana grow.Wondering if anyone out their has or is currently doing a bub grow.Curious bou tthe paticulars about the strain,what they like ,what they don't like.Any and all help will be greated apreciated and takeing with the highest respect.Please someone give me some experience ,,,,=):sweating....:sweating..:bong-hits:

C

cutdown

Guess need more info on how I'm going about the grow .Received 10 reg seeds from nirvana (rather quickly tripped me out ) germinateing in light warrior . Gonna use daylight 6500k 26 watters about 8 for 3 plants strategically placed for optimal lighting .USeing ff ocean floor for 1st and only transplant when seedlings redy into 12 inch pots after first watering after transplant watering gonna hit them with 1/4 strength growbig and let the vegging begin ...really excited not only growing this strain but becoming a member here on the farm ...;)...so if anyone would please throw in some info bout strain or what I got planned or their ideal way of growing the bub...i'd love to hear bout it ...not first grow but first time with this strain ..first time with any named strain ...need expertise ..;)

C

cbooker

I say follow the experience you have and watch and listen to the girls...you know....sorry if this isn't helpful but if you have had succes in the past S O C K S....

tokeroo

tokeroo

Still a beginner myself, but I found that these girls don't do well with overwatering, when I did this they took it the worst out of this and a Jock Horror. I was able to clone her and the clones did well.

I am having decent luck atm with the Botanicare line of nutes. I just took a few cuttings off my current lady and am about to flower her.

I used LEDs for the flowering, and noticed once I put her under a big one she took off in bud formation. It was a bit too late to really get much, but she perked right up and frosted up something nice.

So I guess, take it easy on the nutes. Ease into it, and watch your watering. This strain seems to clone reasonably easy for me, so you may want to consider that as well.

The stone was very couchlocky and mixed with a little booze (a few beers) I felt like I was melting into the couch.

jagle

jagle

hey, never grown it, but i do have 1 fem seed in my store.. im subbed to see how you get on and to offer any advice along the way.

only thing i can say for now is make sure the soil is dry before watering again, and just dont over do anything, dont be quick to rush into nutes, let nature take its course for now.

pics as always are better then words if something does go wrong.

peace

Growster

Growster

hey, never grown it, but i do have 1 fem seed in my store.. im subbed to see how you get on and to offer any advice along the way.

only thing i can say for now is make sure the soil is dry before watering again, and just dont over do anything, dont be quick to rush into nutes, let nature take its course for now.

pics as always are better then words if something does go wrong.

peace

I don't think I could have said it any better myself.

Good luck with your grow, Cutdown and hopefully you will have many dank nuggets in your future!

Top Bottom