1 Week Into Flower, Trim Or Not And How.

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

I did a lot of LST to this gal her, I pulled ever bud shoot out and gave plenty of room for them to grow up and get lots of light. I'm noticing a lot of fan leaves cover and over lapping each other. I was wondering if I pluck or cut them back or should I leave alone... I just don't want to retard any growth for her first week it has had some serious growth and I know there is way more to come ...

Any help would be nice.

1 week into flower trim or not and how
1 week into flower trim or not and how 2
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I did a lot of LST to this gal her, I pulled ever bud shoot out and gave plenty of room for them to grow up and get lots of light. I'm noticing a lot of fan leaves cover and over lapping each other. I was wondering if I pluck or cut them back or should I leave alone... I just don't want to retard any growth for her first week it has had some serious growth and I know there is way more to come ...

Any help would be nice.

I would wait until the plant is ready and trim then

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Ready for flower, I'm guessing, open her up right before flower. I got this gangly bitch that stretches so much I don't have to foliate lol

SL8R

SL8R

Ready for flower, I'm guessing, open her up right before flower. I got this gangly bitch that stretches so much I don't have to foliate lol

This gal in from vegged a month and now 6 days into flower, stretching I'm not seeing but about half a inch of growth a day I also have mars 300 watt at 19 inches from tops.

20160818 105501
SL8R

SL8R

The gal hiding in back corner was my mini mother, sh a showing signs of something leafs curled down and just looks almost week.. I pulled 16 clones from her and said screw it will hid in back and flower also have new mother ready..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I don't do anything past week 2 from flip. I never remove any fan leaves, period. Those are your solar panels needed for optimal growth. If anything, snip off and low larf and or immediate inner larf up to week 2. After that, I don't mess with anything except tying up the colas that are flopping over.

I think 2bears thought you were talking about trimming as in harvesting, not lollipopping.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I don't do anything past week 2 from flip. I never remove any fan leaves, period. Those are your solar panels needed for optimal growth. If anything, snip off and low larf and or immediate inner larf up to week 2. After that, I don't mess with anything except tying up the colas that are flopping over.

I think 2bears thought you were talking about trimming as in harvesting, not lollipopping.
No.

I thought the plant was flowering.

I say dibr stress tge plant at all when it starts flower.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Leave the fans, snip all the lower and inner stuff the light won't really get to. Go easy, only a little bit, you don't want to stress the girls out too much. Then nothing after start of week 2. What I do. I still get lower larf I don't want. Imo, if the plant doesn't spend energy on the small bottom shaded stuff, it can focus on the upper buds.
Seems to work for me on 10 different strains.

SL8R

SL8R

There isn't much on lower, and since its day 6 of flower the lower shoots jumped up to the same height of the canopy.. I mean literally I have now 19 bud spots including the 4 lowers shoots that have reached the top canopy now .. This grow has amazed me I am impressing myself haha..

Top Bottom