1 Week Of Darkness Causing Issues

• Thread starter pizzlestubs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pizzlestubs

Hey so I had my A/C break down and had to shut all the lights off for 7 days. It's back up and running but I noticed the leaves were starting to turn black on the edges. This morning it looks worse. The issue looks similar to root rot but the water was chilled the whole time and they look clean. Any ideas?

1 week of darkness causing issues
1 week of darkness causing issues 2
1 week of darkness causing issues 3
1 week of darkness causing issues 4
P

pizzlestubs

One room is an ebb and flow setup, the other Under current. Both systems were fully flushed and running tap water for now.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Looks bad man that really sucks, I feel for you. Probably should have left a couple lights on or alternating between lights one on at a time, your going to have to trash them and start over. It happens to the best of us of I had a couple of problems over the years thats for sure.

P

pizzlestubs

Thanks guys. What do you think is actually causing the failure? Is that a mold issue that I'm not seeing?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I think just the lack of light I have seen extremely similar things happen within a couple days of spaying with the wrong combination or levels of insecticides and people seriously screwing up a foliar feeding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom