1 year with light mover what a waste of $$$

• Thread starter booms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stewster

Stewster

You're not doing it correctly or the rail isn't. I have noticed a major increase in yield with a level canopy. What I do is adjust the speed to allow all my plants equal amount of light. So, if the light needs to travels 3ft, I adjust the time it takes for one pass during the lights on time. example: the lights are on for 12 hours, I convert feet to inches (36in) divide that by 12 hours 12/36 = 3in per hour. My light moves 3in per hour. when the lights are off, it moves back into the start position.

Last edited:
Stewster

Stewster

Has anybody ever made a light mover that went on a arc like the sun I was thinking about it the other day as well as using a ajustabal ballast starting at 250 then as the light travels the arc the ballast hits 400 then as it hits top of the arc it's at 600 or if you use 1000w then as the light travels past mid day it's starts to drop in watts not sure maybe u should of kept this thought in my head I'm calling copy right on it ... Hshaha
Not a good idea at all... Marijuana is naturally designed for that scenario; thus the Christmas tree shape. You will defeat the whole process of Main-lining, Topping & FIMing training your plant get the highest yield, thus your idea will defeat the purpose.

sixstring

sixstring

What if said grower does not mainline,top or fim his or her plants ?

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

yea you tell em man.... 1 1/2 years later... hahahaha
Not a good idea at all... Marijuana is naturally designed for that scenario; thus the Christmas tree shape. You will defeat the whole process of Main-lining, Topping & FIMing training your plant get the highest yield, thus your idea will defeat the purpose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom