1 yeti f3 1 yeti bx2 and 1 purple erkle

• Thread starter Prop215Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Hopefully these turns out to be girls. Maybe my luck will get better just found out my wife and I are having a girl so hopefully my plants are girls lol
Congratulation on the new female edition to your FAM homie. Hopefully you land all ladies with one nice mouth watering yeti stud to dust up some all his female friends. Hope everything works out with your surgery. My blessing is with you.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Congrats power I hope I find a stud yeti also organic. Thanks to the congrats from u guys now if my garden can give me some girls

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

When is ur wife due power hope all is good with the pregnancy. Now time for a grow diary hmmmm I'm in the middle of trying to get the plants that lived from my horrible neem debacle back to health. The three total healthy ones I'm hoping to get a good females from and I have one I trying to nurse to health i be posting pics in the morning

Power OG

Power OG

When is ur wife due power hope all is good with the pregnancy. Now time for a grow diary hmmmm I'm in the middle of trying to get the plants that lived from my horrible neem debacle back to health. The three total healthy ones I'm hoping to get a good females from and I have one I trying to nurse to health i be posting pics in the morning
thanks bro, & yes everything is going great so far and we are due aug.2, how about yall? when she due? i hope all is well my friend

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

October 7th man everything is going good still trying to nurse my plants back to health from the neem incident I'm going to be snapping pictures of the ones I didn't burn to death today

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
October 7th man everything is going good still trying to nurse my plants back to health from the neem incident I'm going to be snapping pictures of the ones I didn't burn to death today
The man selects the sex so your off to a good start. M

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Man the Central Valley is freaking cooking today 100 and still rising my babies are doing a lot better

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

My yeti bx2 looking decent after a lot of tlc I removed a lot of the damaged leaves you'll see a few damaged but I figured they would repair themselves. I have high hopes for a keeper fingers crossedcrossed

Latest posts

Top Bottom