10% amber day 40 flowering

• Thread starter maddox420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
maddox420

maddox420

I'm on day 40 with 2 bubblegum plants and I checked the trics this morning almost all cloudy and some amber about 15 days earlier than breeders finish time any explanation for this everthings looking great just haven't started flush or anything yet but I have been useing drip clean I heard that helps with the flflushing process any ideas makes me wish I would have cloned

ttystikk

ttystikk

@maddox420 I'm interested in your specific environmental conditions. For instance, hot, dry and heavy on the CO² augmentation all speed up flower development and maturation- as does heavy stress. That last doesn't sound like you, because you said the girls look great...

maddox420

maddox420

Temps around 77 just starting lowering the humidity its 39% now was around 50 no co2 they did suffer from a cal mag deff but have got that under control now I did loose some leaves to the cal mag but its not gettin any worse

ttystikk

ttystikk

Temps around 77 just starting lowering the humidity its 39% now was around 50 no co2 they did suffer from a cal mag deff but have got that under control now I did loose some leaves to the cal mag but its not gettin any worse

Those are all pretty low numbers for an early finish. Maybe it's got something to do with the stress of calcium deficiency, or perhaps it's just going to take another couple weeks for her to finish- and you just caught the beginning of the process.

maddox420

maddox420

Yea I just gonna let her go the trics look done but the plant doesn't really

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Any chance your night temps are getting real low?

ttystikk

ttystikk

My night temps get lower than that, down to about 62, doesn't speed anything up for me. Just one more data point, YMMV...

Latest posts

Top Bottom