10 Points If You Guess What The F*ck Is Wrong Here

• Thread starter McNaughty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
McNaughty

McNaughty

As you may have guessed from the title.. 10 points to the winner who can ID the problem/s here..
Reason its 10 points to ID, is no other info except the photos.
Goodluck and Godspeed
10 points if you guess what the fck is wrong here
10 points if you guess what the fck is wrong here 2
10 points if you guess what the fck is wrong here 3

McNaughty

McNaughty

LOL
I have some plants that do that when I feed liquid kelp..I usually do a quick flush to get them back in shape..NOW..where do I pick up dem 10 points!!..LMAO
View attachment 829695

Haha no you cheated an got extra info so id say at best you get 7 points..
Also as i actually have no f*cking idea with most things, especially this, I'll have to wait until your knowledge is confirmed by the brains trust :)

McNaughty

McNaughty

So could it be a combination of not liking the kelp solution + sitting under the air intake then?
I did spot what i think to be a few fungus gnats, figure I'll spray down with a 1:1 isopropyl/water solution.?

Buzzer777 you are a true gentleman haha

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So could it be a combination of not liking the kelp solution + sitting under the air intake then?
I did spot what i think to be a few fungus gnats, figure I'll spray down with a 1:1 isopropyl/water solution.?

Buzzer777 you are a true gentleman haha
HOLD on..
ISO and other foliar shit can/will cause that!!
I see that when I spray Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew! (never with lights on either!)

No Insults needed (True Gentleman)..LMFAO..
but Thanks..

McNaughty

McNaughty

HOLD on..
I see that when I spray Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew! (never with lights on either!)

but Thanks..

Ah shit really? Just my luck I'd probably have done that and made it worse.. Cheers for the timely save Buzzer777.
Back to the drawing board for the gnats then haha

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Ah shit really? Just my luck I'd probably have done that and made it worse.. Cheers for the timely save Buzzer777.
Back to the drawing board for the gnats then haha
Try spreading some sand or perlite on the top of the soil..that will prevent the little bastards from getting up thru the soil to hatch/become flyers..Yellow Sticky traps will catch the flyers..Hope this helps you..I always find a few after opening a new bag of Fox Farm stuff..Now I open them in the Garage and spray the top of the soil w/ Capt. Jacks (great stuff and pretty safe for veggies too..)while still in the bag..Helps kill them ..

D

DrFIRE617

Bro that just happens to some plants. I been growing for 20 years plus and I have one out 6 Boston massacres doing exactly that. Nothing changed between any of them. I could be totaly off but some plants are just better than others.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

This is usually caused by overwatering and overfeeding nitrogen. This is a very common symptom in new gardens. Let dry more and feed only water 2-3 times. Check runoff ppm. Give plant actual runoff if it's in a tray. This is what people refer to as ravenclaw or ram's horn leaves from over feeding nitrogen. The overwatering greatly speeds the damage, especially if coupled with high humidity. Continuing to over feed and water will lead to pests, root rot, and every leaf turning into this, though it will probably still finish "okay". Many bad grower harvest pictures are full of ram's horn leaves.

Last edited:
ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

HOLD on..

but Thanks..

Interesting. .....I had a spider mite issue a loooooong time ago and per @Seamaiden advice-I sprayed my plants down with varied ISO/H2O ratios up to 1:1 (ising % 70 Isopropyl) with no ill effects on my plants whatsoever......In fact it warded off the spider mite issue (I spotted them early as I brought in a Mob Boss from outdoor right smack dab next to the previously clean plants).
Have you tried it or had an issue in the past that had you spray ISO or ISO/H2O on your plants and they took a turn South before ? Im just curious....

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Interesting. .....I had a spider mite issue a loooooong time ago and per @Seamaiden advice-I sprayed my plants down with varied ISO/H2O ratios up to 1:1 (ising % 70 Isopropyl) with no ill effects on my plants whatsoever......In fact it warded off the spider mite issue (I spotted them early as I brought in a Mob Boss from outdoor right smack dab next to the previously clean plants).
Have you tried it or had an issue in the past that had you spray ISO or ISO/H2O on your plants and they took a turn South before ? Im just curious....
OK..OP..Who gets them POINTS..?
Joker

Top Bottom